Civil Liberties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you understand what an mRNA vaccine is or what it’s designed to do?

I’ll go with “no”.

This is strange, anyone shine any light on this matter please

“Fairly well versed” = you read something on a website that promotes Nazis and conspiracy bellends hence why you share images taken from Twitter rather than actual scientific journals.
Mostly science based studies
Koch's Postulates is the beginning of any investigation, this has to been seen to have been fulfilled and reviewed with any claim to a new virus

Last edited:
Mods ban this bellend man. I understand that freedom of speech is important but surely the line is drawn at peddling nonsense from right wing conspiracy sources.

Koch's Postulates is the beginning of any investigation, this has to been seen to have been fulfilled and reviewed with any claim to a new virus

Holy shit. That's unreal! I'm 100% convinced it's all a Marxist hoax now.

Yes I am fairly well versed on the matter, what would like answering?
When talking about Koch's postulates do you actually mean as modified by Rivers, seen as it is the standard for viruses or are you using the dated 19th century postulates that is more to do with bacteria?

Why do you think they haven't been fulfilled?

Are you a slightly unhinged pharmacist trying to big himself up?

Are those the Kochs postulates that were used before anyone had discovered viruses? Its been used for bacterial infections historically but they are totally obsolete with modern medical technology. One of them involves putting the micro-organism into a healthy person to produce disease

Are those the Kochs postulates that were used before anyone had discovered viruses? Its been used for bacterial infections historically but they are totally obsolete with modern medical technology. One of them involves putting the micro-organism into a healthy person to produce disease

The very mention of the phrase 'Koch's postulates' in any discussion of Covid-19 is a handy loon batsignal.

I think you need to see the special doctor who'll give you some special medicine mate.

Why marra? What do you disagree with?
cor you’re hard

In what way bud?
Patient No 1 Jeff Goldblum?

😂🤣😂 I wish

Why? Just cos I have a differing opinion to you? Canny brainwashed you like. Turn the telly off.

Saw a mint placard at various rallys.

What's been washed more in 2020? Hand or brains?

Absolute crackpot :lol:

Why?

Got any thought on the matter or is 2 words all you can manage pet?

Last edited:
Why marra? What do you disagree with?

In what way bud?

😂🤣😂 I wish

Why? Just cos I have a differing opinion to you? Canny brainwashed you like. Turn the telly off.

Why?

not Wearing a mask and that.

do you wear one when whilst administering vaccines?

No you are posting erratic shit in the middle of the night. Not rational or normal behaviour.

The irony of saying others are brainwashed though.

You should probably seek professional help though

Why?

My thoughts are that you are an absolute crackpot who reads spurious claims on conspiracy websites and then tries to substantiate those claims as facts on here to try and get attention, on that aspect you have been successful. But not in the way you had hoped, everyone just thinks you are an absolute loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back