Christmas weekend plans

Saturday- beers, Match, more beers whilst watching liverpool Arsenal game
Xmas eve - help prep dinner for Xmas day, sneak in wolves Chelsea whilst helping but going awol for 45 mins at a time. Meal with in laws at curry house on the night as is our tradition. Return home and try to bribe the bairn to go to bed whilst making sure his presents are wrapped
Xmas day - pretend I knew what we got the bairn and wait for my parents sister and bro in law to arrive, eat, drink more and fall asleep wherever
Boxing day- wall to wall footy and booze, hair of the dog

All a bit mad this weekend which isn’t ideal, but as usual it’s my own fault.

Match tomorrow and pick up presents from various shops and get them wrapped.

Sunday running all over seeing people last minute.

Monday nice lie in and then off to the in laws.

Friday - first day of my Christmas hols, had a lie in until nearly 11am, Sainsburys (ok), Tesco (hell), bath, takeaway, prosecco, xmas movie (Last Christmas, gets me every time! 😭)

Saturday - chippy, beers, match

Xmas Eve - visit relatives in the morning, then home to chill and have family time (board games, movies, festive cheeseboard for tea)

Xmas Day - hopefully Santa has been to the girls, watch them open pressies, lunch made by Mr R, drinks, Kings speech, afternoon nap, more drinks, generally just enjoying the day and being merry

Happy Christmas SMB xx 🌲🎅

Last nite; round roker etc with work mates.

Today ; match for 12 with our lass. Plumbers who we work with have invited us into the monty suite.
Afterwards meeting a couple of mates who I’m looking forward to seeing.
Today will be my last drink for a while.

Sunday; absolutely bot all.

Xmas day; house full.

Back