Christmas weekend plans

I was hoping that the weekend would be spent in an alcoholic haze but I went to the doctors yesterday on a completely unrelated matter and I have now collected a prescription for antibiotics to rid myself of the 'cold' that has afflicted me for about five weeks. I'll probably still get pissed but feel guilty about it.
guilty feels better when you're pissed, enjoy.👍

Fri: Mulled wine/Christmas tapas
Sat: Match/drinks
Sun: OUT
Mon: Christmas dinner at in laws/drink too much wine/fall asleep early due to too much wine
Tues: Probably involves alcohol and stuffing ourselves

Tonight nowt
Tomorrow Match then Xmas house party
Sunday in bed with hangover from hell
Monday Dinner with Mrs and next door neighbour who would have been on her own.
Tuesday watch the match with another hangover

Tonight - couple of beers to celebrate the end of work before some time off.

Tomorrow - food shopping, clean the house, watch match, go to the pub

Christmas Eve - cheese board other assorted foods, usually do pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and some traditional Romanian stuff my other half will prepare. Then we open presents because that's what Europeans do.

Christmas Day - round my parents, dinner around 1pm then board games, I'll commence the annual chess game against my dad around 6pm when he's hopefully had enough wine and I'll have half a chance. I've achieved 1 draw in over 20 years.

Boxing Day - out early afternoon, see where the beer tells me to go.

In no particular order.. Doss, Over-Eat, Football (on tele), and looking forward to seeing the grandkids for a couple of hours christmas day.. perfect!

Today 12 hour shift which finishes at 6. Kebab and relax.

Tomorrow 12 hour shift so will miss the footy, then home and watch the boxing.

Christmas eve. Panic to shit to get missus and parents presents while Mrs sauce works 12 hour shift. Try to cook the Gammon off and prep a few bits ahead for christmS day as the daughter and her boyfriend round

Tonight - give mate a lift to Crathorne Hall for their Christmas do. Back home probably watch some rubbish on the telly

Sat - dog walk with my mates 8am , then set off for the match about 12. Night time bit of telly and prepare for Sunday sesh

Sunday - Sesh 12 till 9. Crawl home

Monday. Mams for 1 , drive home , pick up mates dog. Look after dog watching Steptie and that. Also Sesh preparation ceremony studying expected new clobber and clothes. Possibly shave pubes.

Tuesday. Sesh 12 till 12.

Weds recovery ceremony and e45 on pubic regions.

today-got finished loads earlier than i was expecting. currently having a christmas ale and a port passing a bit time on here waiting for the mrs to come in with fish & chips.
sat-footy and a few ales on the night.
sun-nothing planned.

Today, in with the little un and will watch the football
Tomorrow, she’s decided to go to her Nana’s as doesn’t want to go to the match so I can now go! Gerrin
Sunday, drop her back at her Mam’s and I’m wrapping presents
Monday, on me tod, sadly so a couple of pints then order a curry
Tuesday, my “Christmas Day” so the usual

Today, in with the little un and will watch the football
Tomorrow, she’s decided to go to her Nana’s as doesn’t want to go to the match so I can now go! Gerrin
Sunday, drop her back at her Mam’s and I’m wrapping presents
Monday, on me tod, sadly so a couple of pints then order a curry
Tuesday, my “Christmas Day” so the usual
You shouldn’t be on your own Monday mate ☹️☹️☹️

Tomorrow: Taking my daughter to her first ever Sunderland home match. With her being brought up in Cheltenham can’t wait to show her the sights and sounds of our wonderful city. She’s so excited.

Sunday: Go to the memorial garden at Durham Crematorium to share a few moments with my late dad.

Christmas Day: Would have been my late dad’s birthday. He’d have loved the thought of his first grandchild going to the SOL and no doubt will be smiling down on us. Well, that’s what will get me through the day.

Back