Christmas weekend plans

Becs

Central Defender
Today: wrapping presents, jobs round the house, quiet night in

Saturday: beers with my favourite fellas, match

Christmas Eve: food prep, picky tea with a film or something

Christmas Day: family dinner with my Mam, children and grandchild

Boxing Day: footy and eating leftovers

Have a peaceful Christmas everyone and cherish those who matter most šŸŽ…

Today - work then my uncles birthday do.
Tomorrow- beers in town early, then the match and more drink.
Sunday- family and friends down the stack then home with a takeaway and watch a Christmas film.

Friday - black eye friday
Saturday - wake up rough, full English then back out on the sauce
Sunday - clean the house, then back out on the sauce

Today: gym, last minute food shopping and wrapping presents and picking up son from the train station

Saturday: gym, day of relaxation and catch up with son

Christmas Eve: gym, carol service, games and opening one present each

Christmas Day: presents opening, delivering lunch for the local food charity, lunch for the three of us. Video call with family in US and Italy

Boxing Day: gym again and free afternoon then out to the local pub with friends for beer, food and quiz

Today: Tidying the garden as my greenhouse is scattered all over the place from the wind :( then popping to town to finish Christmas shopping.

Tomorrow: My wifeā€™s birthday, so whatever she wants to do. Really wanted to go to match, but thatā€™s not a battle Iā€™m prepared to have :lol:

Sunday: Family coming to ours to do Caga Tio with the kids, picky family tea and then wait for the fat man.

Monday: Sister is doing dinner this year and she lives a two minute walk away, means I can have a decent slurp.

Not thought much further than that.

Last edited:
Today - Graft, house clearing, drop daughter at Durham train station, couple of beers tonite.
Saturday- M&S for 06.00, home and then train from Darlo to game, few beers in town first, beer after and home.
Christmas Eve - House sort, pick daughter up from Durham, family drinks.
Christmas Day - family breaky, off to York midday to have dinner at daughters.
Boxing Day - morning stroll, possible pint, games in house.

Today- Finish work 5pm then heading over to my friends for festive drinks, games and food.

Saturday- My youngest comes back from his Dads so chilled night watching films

Sunday- Christmas crafts and Carol concert

Christmas Day-Christmas dinner with all my family at my Mams

Boxing Day- Watching the match in town then 1977 in the peacock

Last edited:
Today - finish about 12.30, home, probably have a nap
Tomorrow - probably nip out to the shops for some odds and ends, watch match, make Christmas nuts
Sunday - family visit, get last minute stuff in supermarket, see if thereā€™s any turkeys reduced

Today - Wrapping presents with my good lady then chill.
Saturday - Excitedly wait for the kids to get home, then out for a meal and some live music with plenty of beer.
Sunday - Chill all together watching our favourite Christmas movies, more food and booze.
Christmas Day - All together for the big day, presents, full traditional dinner (with yorkie pā€™s of course) then relax and play games.
Boxing Day - More family coming in to have another celebration, drinks, food and party games.

Canā€™t wait šŸ˜.

Today: gym, swim, already been to Marksys at washy (mental) and sainsys. Little nap, nothing much on tonight.

Tomorrow: gym, swim, wash the car if I can, match, then out for beers

Sunday: nowt other than a picky tea

Monday: my lasses, then parents for dinner, then brothers, back to my lasses.

Tuesday: hot beef sarnies at me mams. Watch the match.

Weds: back to work thankfully.

Today - Wrapping presents with my good lady then chill.
Saturday - Excitedly wait for the kids to get home, then out for a meal and some live music with plenty of beer.
Sunday - Chill all together watching our favourite Christmas movies, more food and booze.
Christmas Day - All together for the big day, presents, full traditional dinner (with yorkie pā€™s of course) then relax and play games.
Boxing Day - More family coming in to have another celebration, drinks, food and party games.

Canā€™t wait šŸ˜.

About time you did some work ;) šŸ‘

Back