Christmas weekend plans

Today hopefully get my cast off and a moonboot on 🤞 then beers regardless but try and avoid the knackers.

Match tomorrow then beers.

Sunday is normally lunch at parents then Sunday club but not sure with it being Christmas dinner on Monday.

Christmas day will be couple of quick pints then parents for food then a lazy night.

Boxing day at best mates with a load of his family and some other mates for turkey and chips, beers and watch the match.

Today - Currently driving back from Windsor, pizza tonight, can’t be arsed to cook

Tomorrow- Chill tomorrow, probably go for a jog

Sunday- Try get the kids to bed at a decent time then watch a wonderful life with some pickys as has become tradition

Christmas Day- Over the in-laws for Christmas lunch

Today: wrapping presents, jobs round the house, quiet night in

Saturday: beers with my favourite fellas, match

Christmas Eve: food prep, picky tea with a film or something

Christmas Day: family dinner with my Mam, children and grandchild

Boxing Day: footy and eating leftovers

Have a peaceful Christmas everyone and cherish those who matter most 🎅
today - making pies for freezer
saturday - alone dog sitting 2 dogs - football and beer
sunday - same as saturday
monday - same as previous 2 days but without football so watch telly - not sure about food, probably pie and chips
tuesday - see saturday/sunday

Saturday- Work 12 hrs
Sunday- Work 6 hrs them a dodge along to Stack for a couple of hours
Monday - Work 4 hrs probs go in early 6-10am hopefully get home as the bacon is being removed from turkey. Then the usual presents 🎁 dinner take dog out a a walk along seaburn about 5ish. Then probably open a really good bottle of whisky i've saved.
Boxing day - See what happens
All the best to everyone on here

What are Christmas nuts?
Something like this but with a bit improvisation as well.

Something like this but with a bit improvisation as well.

They sound lovely 😊

I was hoping that the weekend would be spent in an alcoholic haze but I went to the doctors yesterday on a completely unrelated matter and I have now collected a prescription for antibiotics to rid myself of the 'cold' that has afflicted me for about five weeks. I'll probably still get pissed but feel guilty about it.

Today - panto
Tomorrow - panto and then drinks
Sunday - hungover and wrap presents
Monday - Xmas celebrations
Today - Tidy the house, wrap our lasses presents and go to see the bairn perform in a pantomime thing.

Saturday - Day out with friends to some Christmas type thing.

Sunday - More tidying and last minute preparations, pick the food shop up then chill with films on the night.
Which panto and where?

Today: tidying up the massive pig sty of a house, room by room, starting today with our bedroom. Big bag for recycling, big bag for rubbish, various boxes for other rooms. Finally going to get it sorted and get pictures up on the walls.

Sat: Christmas Food Shopping. Can’t stand the dawdling crowds so going in at 6 bells. Afternoon wrapping presents.

Sun: set fires up for day after. Bring some logs and coal in. Prepare some of the food. Set the table for dins. Watch a film with a splash of red. Or might walk up to the nuke with my neighbour, but I don’t like the guest ale they have on currently.

Mon: lie-in for once!! Boys are at their mum’s Christmas Eve into Christmas morning then they’re back with me. I love cooking Christmas Dins. Probably fall asleep in a chair in the evening

Boxing Day: My younger boy wants to build a particular model so going to help him with that and get it painted. Then Histon match in the afternoon. Hopefully can convince my other half to drive so I can have some refreshments.

Today: gym, swim, already been to Marksys at washy (mental) and sainsys. Little nap, nothing much on tonight.

Tomorrow: gym, swim, wash the car if I can, match, then out for beers

Sunday: nowt other than a picky tea

Monday: my lasses, then parents for dinner, then brothers, back to my lasses.

Tuesday: hot beef sarnies at me mams. Watch the match.

Weds: back to work thankfully.
:lol: :lol: Ffs.

Back