Chris Maguire

Obviously not rated by Lee Johnson, has good games and bad games which is probably why he is playing in league 1 but after Mcgeady has probably created or scored more goals than anyone the last few season. I think he’s done well coming off the bench since Johnson took over. On his day he is a potential match winner for us and we don’t have many of them. Should be getting more game time.
Pretty below par season if im being honest and slows what is a promising speedy breakaway attack into a midfield square ball ...if he didnt score the odd great goal or make a great assist once in a while (if given time and space and he needs a lot of it)he would never get anywhere near the team.If you could guarantee that we could get the ball to him just outside the box and guarantee the opposition would give him time and space well then he would be in my first team .......... We cannot and they won so its a no from me as his negatives far outweigh his positives! its a 10 -15 minute cameo for him at best when were desperate and i guess he's not happy about that and has not been in the squad.

Last edited:
Obviously not rated by Lee Johnson, has good games and bad games which is probably why he is playing in league 1 but after Mcgeady has probably created or scored more goals than anyone the last few season. I think he’s done well coming off the bench since Johnson took over. On his day he is a potential match winner for us and we don’t have many of them. Should be getting more game time.

He's simply not good enough

Didn't take long for this thread to degenerate into classic pretendy ITK shite. Four or five people saying nothing, pretending that they know something, asking other frauds what they have heard, so they can pass it off as the same thing they have heard. But none of them able to say what they have heard, because they know fuck all.

Maybe it was a row on that long bus journey to Portsmouth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back