Chris Maguire

As You Were

Midfield
Obviously not rated by Lee Johnson, has good games and bad games which is probably why he is playing in league 1 but after Mcgeady has probably created or scored more goals than anyone the last few season. I think he’s done well coming off the bench since Johnson took over. On his day he is a potential match winner for us and we don’t have many of them. Should be getting more game time.

Obviously not rated by Lee Johnson, has good games and bad games which is probably why he is playing in league 1 but after Mcgeady has probably created or scored more goals than anyone the last few season. I think he’s done well coming off the bench since Johnson took over. On his day he is a potential match winner for us and we don’t have many of them. Should be getting more game time.
I think mcgeady should be dropped

Occasional fantastic goal, but pace and intensity of the game often overwhelms him when he comes on and he ends up giving away fouls.

Nobody can deny he’s been an excellent signing for us. Never mind, we had the tortoise Leadbitter sat on the bench today with Maguire in the stands... Joke

He’ll have 3 unbelievable games where he looks like the greatest player to ever compete in this league, followed by 3 bad games and a total shocker, gets dropped and the cycle repeats. Over the course of the season that cycle produces a good amount of goals, assists. With LJ hardly playing him its disrupted the routine.

He's inconsistent but more likely to produce something important in a promotion run in than several of the players we had in the squad today, including a number of players who started the game.

Back