China

What was the point in the lockdown then if it was impossible the protect the elderly? Talk about having zero common sense frijj lad. Not realise how idiotic the whole thing was still?
By the way I ignored all the rules and still haven’t had covid, but the lockdown fans and jab takers keep getting it. Really is tragic like - lots of people dying from the jabs which will be pulled from market in a few month - should be ashamed of yourself pal

I said a total lockdown of the elderly, whilst allowing everyone else to mix freely, would never work.

As ever you deliberately misunderstand things and then post stuff that isn’t true.

I said a total lockdown of the elderly, whilst allowing everyone else to mix freely, would never work.

As ever you deliberately misunderstand things and then post stuff that isn’t true.
Your own the ropes and the whole thing is coming crashing down it’s just a waiting game… there was only ever one outcome like I told you on a PM 2 years ago. No matter how much time you waste with your manufactured fraud big pharma ‘Evidence’ convincing poor sods on here to take more boosters

Your own the ropes and the whole thing is coming crashing down it’s just a waiting game… there was only ever one outcome like I told you on a PM 2 years ago. No matter how much time you waste with your manufactured fraud big pharma ‘Evidence’ convincing poor sods on here to take more boosters
Not sure of you're right or not, but enjoying mister angry 👍

Not sure what this is trying to say. Can you give it another go? What ropes do I own?

When have I done that like? These threads are usually much the same.

The gang of bullshit merchants post their usual shit, I prove them wrong, then they resort to utter nonsense.
Nobody is an expert on Covid...having a few different views on a forum is hardly a drop in the ocean compared with the entire Internet. You attempt to police this thread for what?

Looks like hard work to me, but everyone to their own.

Nobody is an expert on Covid...having a few different views on a forum is hardly a drop in the ocean compared with the entire Internet. You attempt to police this thread for what?

Looks like hard work to me, but everyone to their own.

It’s important to counter misinformation and lies. You have played a not insignificant part in the lies and misinformation posted on this board.

So a possible finding of a side-effect, the size of the impact not detailed, and the FDA reporting this finding hasn’t been reported anywhere else. Interesting but it’s telling you post the headline but not the story…

So tell me...how many people have I killed?

ps. Have you ever had a positive thought?

I’d rather you told me why you resort to making stuff up and spreading misinformation.

You’ll doubtless reply with some of your usual hippy shite as you don’t have, and never will have a real answer.

So you keep on spreading nonsense and I’ll keep on being sensible and pointing out your bullshit.

Last edited:
So tell me...how many people have I killed?

ps. Have you ever had a positive thought?

How do you know, and who cares. Best thing to do is look at how many people died or have been wrecked by COVID. How many people are now dying of COVID post vaccination.

Now I have absolutely no doubt that some people have suffered or died as a result of the vaccine and that is absolutely tragic.

I don't like saying however, but however I wonder how many people would have died without vaccination or if we'd just said no more lockdowns, get on with it.

The last 3 years have been terrible, not just because of the virus, but because of the effects of lockdown. The reason the world is able to move on is due to the vaccination.

I’d rather you told me why you resort to making stuff up and spreading misinformation.

You’ll doubtless reply with some of your usual hippy shite as you don’t have, and never will have a real answer.

So you keep on spreading nonsense and I’ll keep on being sensible and pointing out your bullshit.
But I don't mind what you say about me, it doesn't change my life. From my view you look obsessive about being right, it's your mania that people laugh at not your information. You hate for little or no reason, I am more than a smartarse on a forum so why define people this way.

Why don't you apply to be a MOD, it is a position of power, but alas still doesn't stop posters having opinions or starting nonsense fun threads. Look up Amygdala Highjack...it effects us all to various degrees, I can bypass this trigger and sincerely wish I could tell other how.

How do you know, and who cares. Best thing to do is look at how many people died or have been wrecked by COVID. How many people are now dying of COVID post vaccination.

Now I have absolutely no doubt that some people have suffered or died as a result of the vaccine and that is absolutely tragic.

I don't like saying however, but however I wonder how many people would have died without vaccination or if we'd just said no more lockdowns, get on with it.

The last 3 years have been terrible, not just because of the virus, but because of the effects of lockdown. The reason the world is able to move on is due to the vaccination.
I've had two abs, always wore a mask where applicable and observed lockdowns and social distancing....many didn't. I have no argument with vaccines, even though my second caused me a bit of suffering (I had Alpha and long Covid)

Because of my complications I'm advised not to have boosters.

I'm not as much trouble as frijj makes out.

Last edited:
But I don't mind what you say about me, it doesn't change my life. From my view you look obsessive about being right, it's your mania that people laugh at not your information. You hate for little or no reason, I am more than a smartarse on a forum so why define people this way.

Why don't you apply to be a MOD, it is a position of power, but alas still doesn't stop posters having opinions or starting nonsense fun threads. Look up Amygdala Highjack...it effects us all to various degrees, I can bypass this trigger and sincerely wish I could tell other how.

I've had two abs, always wore a mask where applicable and observed lockdowns and social distancing....many didn't. I have no argument with vaccines, even though my second caused me a bit of suffering (I had Alpha and long Covid)

Because of my complications I'm advised not to have boosters.

I'm not as much trouble as frijj makes out.

Yep, more hippy nonsense, exactly as I predicted.

Likewise I do not care what you think of me, but I do care when people such as and including yourself, deliberately post lies and misinformation on the internet.

You have done this over and over and have been banned at least once for doing so.

Yep, more hippy nonsense, exactly as I predicted.

Likewise I do not care what you think of me, but I do care when people such as and including yourself, deliberately post lies and misinformation on the internet.

You have done this over and over and have been banned at least once for doing so.
Yep banned once...is it still misinformation?

Have you ever smiled or laughed at a joke?

Yep banned once...is it still misinformation?

Have you ever smiled or laughed at a joke?

Not sure where you get this idea that because I call you out for posting lies and misinformation, that I don’t have a sense of humour.

Is spreading dangerous misinformation a joke to you? Is that what you enjoy, misleading people about important health matters?

You keep saying that you’re “an innocent” and you have “no malice” but you made a joke about me hanging myself earlier and you seem to enjoy it when posters express annoyance at you.

What are you real motives, or do you just enjoy the wind-up, even if that means spreading false information about serious health issues?

Back