China

Robbie desperate for an argument and telling more lies about bat soup :lol:
Thanks for confirming you’re an attention seeker. I knew you were anyways but always good to get that confirmation.
And what will you do with this confirmation? Sell it? Mount it on your wall? Copy and paste it in here for three years?

So many options :D
Are you 12 years old ?

Thick as shite
Very adult.
Yet you either don’t know who by or for some reason you can’t say. Probably because you’re an absolute gobshite :lol:
Look at me, I can call people names...I'm an adult honestly :D

Last edited:
And what will you do with this confirmation? Sell it? Mount it on your wall? Copy and paste it in here for three years?

So many options :D

Very adult.

Look at me, I can call people names...I'm an adult honestly :D

I’ll add it to the massive list of reasons to discount anything you’ve ever posted about COVID, as utter nonsense. Not that I thought your contributions on COVID were worth anything to begin with mind, when you are so obviously a peddler of lies and misinformation.

Maybe one day you’ll grow up and post something worthwhile on such an important subject, or maybe you’ll just continue posting fake news because you’re desperate for my attention

I’ll add it to the massive list of reasons to discount anything you’ve ever posted about COVID, as utter nonsense. Not that I thought your contributions on COVID were worth anything to begin with mind, when you are so obviously a peddler of lies and misinformation.

Maybe one day you’ll grow up and post something worthwhile on such an important subject, or maybe you’ll just continue posting fake news because you’re desperate for my attention
I'm a mischievous elf playing in the long grass...how do you have fun?

So you find it fun to spread fake news about serious health matters, and you think other people need help for criticising you?
The reason you constantly bring up the post that got me banned three years ago (not supplying link) is because you need to validate your existence, mainly by attempting to get other posters on side to take away your feelings of isolation. Well, as you are posting the same thing over and over again (32 times at last count) it's obvious it's not working.

Even if the MODS let you have a "sticky" thread devoted to that banning, it would still disturb you.

Get help.

The reason you constantly bring up the post that got me banned three years ago (not supplying link) is because you need to validate your existence, mainly by attempting to get other posters on side to take away your feelings of isolation. Well, as you are posting the same thing over and over again (32 times at last count) it's obvious it's not working.

Even if the MODS let you have a "sticky" thread devoted to that banning, it would still disturb you.

Get help.

I don’t need to validate my existence through the use of this forum. For someone who keeps telling us he is innocent, does no harm and has no malice you certainly like having a dig at people don’t you? You also claim to enjoy misleading people about serious health matters.

What do you get out of that?

I don’t need to validate my existence through the use of this forum. For someone who keeps telling us he is innocent, does no harm and has no malice you certainly like having a dig at people don’t you? You also claim to enjoy misleading people about serious health matters.

What do you get out of that?

You aren't coming out of this looking good. Your posts about music are great, can you stick to that instead. Do you record stuff at home?
It matters not...it's you're view, plus any negative thoughts about me from a fellow poster will be an opinion, as you cannot blacken a soul by wishful thinking. I know me, so I'll be the judge of such, and you may know that sentencing for the smallest misdemeanour is tough.

We are all multi faceted, and take the bits we like from each other, just like shopping. If you cannot recognise my good intentions, that is not the fault of you or I as millions of opinions have shaped us all differently. Put your hand on your heart and ask the question...Does Gelan want others to suffer, or is he in his own strange way showing them a different way out.

Music. I met my inspirational singing partner 20 years ago, and although it's been a living hell we work well together. We are at a point where we can now publish all our work and finally discover if it will bring joy or not, for that is the purpose of music...story telling, a sharing of common emotions. We have a late entry for Eurovision UK and have our first gig with me as a singer in three weeks time.

You have balance...I've enjoyed replying to you.

Last edited:
It matters not...it's you're view, plus any negative thoughts about me from a fellow poster will be an opinion, as you cannot blacken a soul by wishful thinking. I know me, so I'll be the judge of such, and you may know that sentencing for the smallest misdemeanour is tough.

We are all multi faceted, and take the bits we like from each other, just like shopping. If you cannot recognise my good intentions, that is not the fault of you or I as millions of opinions have shaped us all differently. Put your hand on your heart and ask the question...Does Gelan want others to suffer, or is he in his own strange way showing them a different way out.

Music. I met my inspirational singing partner 20 years ago, and although it's been a living hell we work well together. We are at a point where we can now publish all our work and finally discover if it will bring joy or not, for that is the purpose of music...story telling, a sharing of common emotions. We have a late entry for Eurovision UK and have our first gig with me as a singer in three weeks time.

You have balance...I've enjoyed replying to you.

See, I'd love to understand the technical side of how you record....is it at home or in a studio. Perhaps a conversation offline? I've got a crappy little home studio using cubase, a Tascam dp24, couple of synths (Roland jv1080 with cards) and a few guitars.

See, I'd love to understand the technical side of how you record....is it at home or in a studio. Perhaps a conversation offline? I've got a crappy little home studio using cubase, a Tascam dp24, couple of synths (Roland jv1080 with cards) and a few guitars.
It's a home studio but contains just what I need for my music. The difference is a Pro studio most times has a live room, vocal recording booth, outboard effects, mixer and multiple samplers as they have to cover all tastes and genres, so yes, you can produce pro tracks with a home studio. The best piece of equipment is your ears, and the most common downfall is trying to get your music to sound like everyone else's. Don't be a VST whore, there's all you need in Cubase.

I use Reaper DAW, it's low on resources and you can download a Pro Tools skin.

We've now become thread derailers so maybe I'll send you a PM later.

Back