China

Thailand brings back vaccination entry requirement from today:

Suspect other countries will follow if there are signs that the China surge is spreading.

Thailand brings back vaccination entry requirement from today:

Suspect other countries will follow if there are signs that the China surge is spreading.

and the circle of bullshit continues

and the circle of bullshit continues

Rules have been dropped already.

This is very typical of Thailand where rules can change overnight. When it comes to U-turns they make the UK government look like a model of stability,
Just been onto the work holiday booking system and booked two days off in Feb (carry forward days which needed to be used by March) and 10 days in July. Just need to decide what to do with them.

Last edited:
10m /day testing positive in China and that’s their gov numbers so god knows what the real numbers.
Crematoriums can’t cope apparently which is how it was thought might have happened in the U.K. on modelling if we hadn’t locked down or vaccinated

10m /day testing positive in China and that’s their gov numbers so god knows what the real numbers.
Crematoriums can’t cope apparently which is how it was thought might have happened in the U.K. on modelling if we hadn’t locked down or vaccinated
It didn't happen in Sweden, and contrary to your retrospective fears, the reason China has such large numbers is because they literally made it impossible for any virus to exist. Three years suspending the lives of those that would have died from other viruses, plus immune systems so screwed that Omicron is as dangerous as Delta was for us.

If we had let all under 50's free, and isolated all the elderly and high risk groups, we might have had herd immunity in a year, thus giving the high risk groups early freedom.

Nb: I thought the first lockdown was essential, but the others just prolonged the agony. 500 excess deaths a week tells it's own story.

Last edited:
It didn't happen in Sweden, and contrary to your retrospective fears, the reason China has such large numbers is because they literally made it impossible for any virus to exist. Three years suspending the lives of those that would have died from other viruses, plus immune systems so screwed that Omicron is as dangerous as Delta was for us.

If we had let all under 50's free, and isolated all the elderly and high risk groups, we might have had herd immunity in a year, thus giving the high risk groups early freedom.

Nb: I thought the first lockdown was essential, but the others just prolonged the agony.

It is utterly impossible, 100% impossible, to isolate the elderly and vulnerable whilst achieving herd immunity in children and the working age population

Elderly and vulnerable people need health and social care

Who provides this to them?

The working age population

Who would the virus be freely circulating in?

So tell me again how you could isolate them? You’ve been told this time and time and time again

Nb: I thought the first lockdown was essential, but the others just prolonged the agony. 500 excess deaths a week tells it's own story.
Who looks after the elderly during that time?
Our underlying co morbidity in the U.K. with the diabetes, obesity etc would have left millions dead

It is utterly impossible, 100% impossible, to isolate the elderly and vulnerable whilst achieving herd immunity in children and the working age population

Elderly and vulnerable people need health and social care

Who provides this to them?

Who would the virus be freely circulating in?

So tell me again how you could isolate them? You’ve been told this time and time and time again
Calm down, calm down, calm down...you see, repeating the same word three times shows a lack of belief in what you're saying, because what you're saying is that all nursing home carers were immune to Covid?
Who looks after the elderly during that time?
Our underlying co morbidity in the U.K. with the diabetes, obesity etc would have left millions dead
It didn't in Sweden, that's fact...quoting a manic "millions" is not fact.

Last edited:
Calm down, calm down, calm down...you see, repeating the same word three times shows a lack of belief in what you're saying, because what you're saying is that all nursing home carers were immune to Covid?

It didn't in Sweden, that's fact...quoting a manic "millions" is not fact.
No,
People who look after the oldies you were advocating allowing them to be exposed freely to covid. Whist that happens, who looks after those oldies?
We saw how catastrophic allowing covid into care home was. The government got wrong for allowing that in the early days.

No,
People who look after the oldies you were advocating allowing them to be exposed freely to covid. Whist that happens, who looks after those oldies?
We saw how catastrophic allowing covid into care home was. The government got wrong for allowing that in the early days.
Every government got it wrong...it was an unknown, so please don't start with all this left and right shite whilst showing zero malice towards Covid and Chine.

Every government got it wrong...it was an unknown, so please don't start with all this left and right shite whilst showing zero malice towards Covid and Chine.

Answer the question.

If you let the virus freely circulate in the working age population, who looks after the elderly people who you’re saying could be isolated?

Answer the question.

If you let the virus freely circulate in the working age population, who looks after the elderly people who you’re saying could be isolated?
I'm off to bed...I doubt if I'll get much sleep though.

Lol, no not you keeping me awake...the missus 🤣

What was the point in the lockdown then if it was impossible the protect the elderly? Talk about having zero common sense frijj lad. Not realise how idiotic the whole thing was still?
By the way I ignored all the rules and still haven’t had covid, but the lockdown fans and jab takers keep getting it. Really is tragic like - lots of people dying from the jabs which will be pulled from market in a few month - should be ashamed of yourself pal

Last edited:
What was the point in the lockdown then if it was impossible the protect the elderly? Talk about having zero common sense frijj lad. Not realise how idiotic the whole thing was still?
By the way I ignored all the rules and still haven’t had covid, but the lockdown fans and jab takers keep getting it. Really is tragic like - lots of people dying from the jabs which will be pulled from market in a few month - should be ashamed of yourself pal

You should be banned from posting on the COVID threads, utter chod constantly

Back