Chester-le-Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate your younger, Linesy and Nash were 2 years younger than me.
I played in same team as David Johnson

Young Nash, Gary? And David Johnson played a couple of years below me at the Herma, fast as owt.
Nash is a good lad, better mates with his brother though, went to all the away matches for about 20+ years with him.

As for places to live, all depends on how much you want to spend. Old North Lodge start around £600k, round the Durham cricket ground are anywhere from £200k-£500k, Waldridge slightly cheaper. Few other individual places too but all depends what you're looking for.
Main shopping street like village of the damned so no point going there, pubs are really good if you like live music, regular bands on. It is what it is, you can get better but overall there's a hell of a lot worse.

Last edited:
Good for you mate. I just said he didn't go to Roseberry
Been thinking about your easier post.. I think your D. T.

Young Nash, Gary? And David Johnson played a couple of years below me at the Herma, fast as owt.
Nash is a good lad, better mates with his brother though, went to all the away matches for about 20+ years with him.

As for places to live, all depends on how much you want to spend. Old North Lodge start around £600k, round the Durham cricket ground are anywhere from £200k-£500k, Waldridge slightly cheaper. Few other individual places too but all depends what you're looking for.
Main shopping street like village of the damned so no point going there, pubs are really good if you like live music, regular bands on. It is what it is, you can get better but overall there's a hell of a lot worse.
Was amazed David Johnston never made it as a pro.
Aye young Nash, remember seeing big Nash at away games.. Good lad but crackers.

Last edited:
Nowt wrong with Chester, we moved here last year and we love it here. Mind you we did live in Willington originally so that's like living in Beirut.

We're renting atm but looking to buy eventually. Waldridge as stated is one of the more posh estates but its not cheap. Avoid the Avenues.

South end of town is really quiet (Streets near the hospital) and just close enough to walk into town and to the park etc.
I lived in Willington for a wee while once. Bugger me what a place.

I've lived at Hilda Park for 19 years and we've had only the slightest bit of bother in that time. I'd recommend living over the crest of the hill though, the bungalows at the bottom have been flooded before in heavy rain.

Lingholme, Cragside and Garden Farm are all good too. There's a big estate down from the Hermitage Academy which looks posh.

:lol: Really? Doesn't sound like something he'd do, good cricketer better tennis player, but yes that's us
Ask him, we were about 11.
Bloody hell, blast from the past.
Where do brother and sis live these days? I stumbled across the Dees lads a few months ago, and Mr Spalding, ahem, well that's another story.

Ask him, we were about 11.
Bloody hell, blast from the past.
Where do brother and sis live these days? I stumbled across the Dees lads a few months ago, and Mr Spalding, ahem, well that's another story.
Aye Spog was 2 doors up from us. No idea about the Dees, maybe pc repairs in Chester?? Michael Maybe Adrian??? Brother and sis both still in Pelaw/Hilda Park. I think he's on here but it's an unspoken thing :lol::lol:

Adrian's PC repairs Michael lives down south.
Really, both still on Hilda Park. I'm in Washington these days,
Came across Spog via work just before his 2nd crime.
Still see Alan Smith quite often.
Blimey how time flies. I remember your brown "HOT" car your dad had, a huge Triumph.

Adrian's PC repairs Michael lives down south.
Really, both still on Hilda Park. I'm in Washington these days,
Came across Spog via work just before his 2nd crime.
Still see Alan Smith quite often.
Blimey how time flies. I remember your brown "HOT" car your dad had, a huge Triumph.
TOH906H:cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back