Chester-le-Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember when crocs was the Carousel,used to get top line acts, Mat Munro, Dusty Springfield in the 60's, later on was the Sombrero, then the infamous Togos before Crocs....
Remember seeing many a body get hoyed down those stairs.
And you're only 53???
Lives two doors away from me I think
Hilda Park? In the house built on the land where the pit vent shaft was
The Robsons and Paul Atkinson all attended Pelton Roseberry, Hunter hailed from the area but unsure of schooling, Kaysie went to Fyndoune comp but lived in Lumley.
Bryan Robson went to Lord Lawson iirc Can't remember Justin at Roseberry but he was probably there, Gary must be in your year at school or the one below

And you're only 53???

Bryan Robson went to Lord Lawson iirc Can't remember Justin at Roseberry but he was probably there, Gary must be in your year at school or the one below

Bryan Robson did go to Lord Lawson.

Yes Hilda Park not sure if there was a pit vent shaft there if there was his insurance won't be valid and doubt he'll be able it sell it..

Bryan Robson did go to Lord Lawson.

Yes Hilda Park not sure if there was a pit vent shaft there if there was his insurance won't be valid and doubt he'll be able it sell it..
There was it was in 'the compound' between the end of Hollycrest and the power station before he built on it.

Is that the under 18s? I played for them around 83 of 84
Yes u18s.

And you're only 53???

Justin one year above, Gary one below

And you're only 53???

Justin one year above, Gary one below

is it Ler or lea street
Le

Last edited:
Last edited:
You're the same age as my brother. Anyhoo I'll keep you and everyone else on the board in suspense as I'm off out now down the street :D Just leave you with others you may remember Fat Dav, Wilf and Treeb, Pugs, Larry Gampton ;) Dib, Slim:lol::lol:

You're the same age as my brother. Anyhoo I'll keep you and everyone else on the board in suspense as I'm off out now down the street :D Just leave you with others you may remember Fat Dav, Wilf and Treeb, Pugs, Larry Gampton ;) Dib, Slim:lol::lol:
Your surname either begins with a P or a T, or maybe A?...know them all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back