Chester-le-Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldridge looks ok, also along the 167 heading towards the cricket ground.
There's also a decent looking estate up hill from the main junction at the town. Bit vague on directions.

I don't live there mind, this is all based on picking tat up from gumtree and suchlike.

The south side, I live on the edge and look out over fields towards Lumley in the distance and the cricket ground if I pop my head out of the roof window. Quiet as owt but can wander into town for anything I need, It's a bit hills have eyes through the day mind. I'm adopted but have no bother even with plastic mags who get reminded what the f***ing river is called and they are in fact Wearsiders who are lost...

Nowt wrong with Chester, we moved here last year and we love it here. Mind you we did live in Willington originally so that's like living in Beirut.

We're renting atm but looking to buy eventually. Waldridge as stated is one of the more posh estates but its not cheap. Avoid the Avenues.

South end of town is really quiet (Streets near the hospital) and just close enough to walk into town and to the park etc.

I saw a bloke in Spoons in C-le-S who's eye was out of his head on its stalk.

That almost put me off my breakfast and pint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back