Chekatrade ticket info.

I'd be happy for Jack to field a team of youngsters plus 2 senior players, same as theirs. Our team is chock full of young talent so it would make it a more interesting game all round.

And no doubt underwaterspunkguzzler will be sat in his bedroom looking in on this forum.

Another non attending fuckwit giving it big licks, I bet proper mags are embarrassed by the fuckin idiot.
He'll be at our match against them, sitting with his refurbished iphone 4, posting on here as long as his pay as you go data lasts.

Just leave without ripping seats out this time eh, we know your lot are quite partial to smashing stuff up, phoneboxes, city centre , poor horses jaws.

I'm assuming some maggot I've got on ignore has replied. Be getting their excuses in early re the risk of league one minnows beating the elite development players from premier league giants.

Have the scum sold out their allocation then ? All went quiet this, I suppose the mags not having a shot on target against the worst defensive side in all of Europe has led to a lot crawling back into the woodwork ....

Have the scum sold out their allocation then ? All went quiet this, I suppose the mags not having a shot on target against the worst defensive side in all of Europe has led to a lot crawling back into the woodwork ....

Sunderland Council still have a large order going in for shop earmuffs just in case.

Back