Chekatrade ticket info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Competition rules entitle them to 4.8k, plus we could do with the cash.

Be embarrassing if they took almost as many as us like, need to shift some more tickets asap

I don't want to go and watch this joke of a game, where we're in a no win situation, but can't stay away either for this game. It's like you know it will be tough to watch, but feel I have to put myself through it for my club sort of thing.

Your club wanted 5k tickets, so although you say that, many of your own fans don't think that. Mind, if/when we win, it will be the usual so I'm not bothered it was our kids. Aye, not bothered enough you want thousands to come. This is a shit draw for us, I'll admit.

It's a win/win situation for them, anything other than a victory for us is humiliating, in our own backyard as well. No matter how much we try and play it down this is the reality and that is why they are coming in their thousands

Last edited:

Be embarrassing if they took almost as many as us like, need to shift some more tickets asap

It's a win/win situation for them, anything other than a victory for us is humiliating, in our own backyard as well. No matter how much we try and play it down this is the reality and that is why they are coming in their thousands
Opposite for me. It just shows we couldn't give a fuck about the competition whether we play them or somebody else.

Im not going btw and although I'd, obviously, prefer us to win I'll lose nee sleep if we lose.

Opposite for me. It just shows we couldn't give a fuck about the competition whether we play them or somebody else.

Im not going btw and although I'd, obviously, prefer us to win I'll lose nee sleep if we lose.

If they were playing our bairns we would sell out our away section too.

We can pretend this game isn't happening or call it a shite competition as much as we want but i'll be there to support the lads.

A lot of people slagging this off will be all over wembo if we get there, this is a part of that journey, just enjoy it

If they were playing our bairns we would sell out our away section too.

We can pretend this game isn't happening or call it a shite competition as much as we want but i'll be there to support the lads.

A lot of people slagging this off will be all over wembo if we get there, this is a part of that journey, just enjoy it
Each to their own mate.
The competition is a farce.

Anything can be overruled by the police. The cynic in me is staring to think NP are prioritising a Bill from SAFC over public safety. It’s going to be an absolute car crash with their fans. Home sales will end up being around 15,000 I wouldn’t worry about that, but no way should we allow more of the fuckers in, it’s insane.

I agree marra. I don't think he'll be tempted to play as strong a line as he can either. I know he went with pretty strong sides in the FA cup, but he'll know the league is priority. I think the next 4 games will be a big clue as to where we'll finish.

With Luton due 4 days later, there is NO WAY he will put a full strength side out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back