Charlton the next Bury ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they sort it out however I dont get their fans, they were protesting and boycotting (like us) but as soon as they got to Wembley they sold out there allocation and it was happy days... it was perfect chance to show owners there unhappiness. Its hard to do but u have to do it... I did 5 yrs including first ever Wembley miss.

Just hope most clubs can pull through these awful times
Didn't you suddenly get a massive crowd for Arsenal in a cup match, which is far lower down the scale compared to Wembley?

My bad, more arsenal fans than tangerines.
Yeah 5,218 gunners out of a supposed crowd of 8,995. I watched in in town and bumped into gunners after who couldn't believe as a fan why I didn't go... after I told them what was going on they got the picture.

Last Wembley we sold 5k compared to 37k time before..

But guess it was like one of oystons last big pay days when he gave u guys 9k.. still never put enough stewards on, opened enough gates... never cared about fans..pure greed..sod the fans that are the game.

Think current situation nails football (which we all know).... football is not football without fans.

Come on scientists... we need this bloody vaccine so life can get back to normal and we can cheer pool and cats onto promotion :)

Oh apparently we are sniffing after Ethan Robson??? Thoughts

Last edited:
Yeah 5,218 gunners out of a supposed crowd of 8,995. I watched in in town and bumped into gunners after who couldn't believe as a fan why I didn't go... after I told them what was going on they got the picture.

But guess it was like one of oystons last big pay days when he gave u guys 9k.. still never put enough stewards on, opened enough gates... never cared about fans..pure greed..sod the fans that are the game.

Think current situation nails football (which we all know).... football is not football without fans.

Come on scientists... we need this bloody vaccine so life can get back to normal and we can cheer pool and cats onto promotion :)

Can't argue with any of that.

Robson has looked tidy, but sometimes struggled to impose himself. Very unlucky with injuries at bad times. More than once he has been down to start a league game and got injured. Then couldn't get back in once others had established themselves.

If he stays fit he could be a decent player.

Sniff some fish and chips on the prom instead !

Hope they sort it out however I dont get their fans, they were protesting and boycotting (like us) but as soon as they got to Wembley they sold out there allocation and it was happy days... it was perfect chance to show owners there unhappiness. Its hard to do but u have to do it... I did 5 yrs including first ever Wembley miss.

Just hope most clubs can pull through these awful times
We never went down the organised boycott path , some wanted to and did but the majority thought the best route was ' support the team not the regime '. Once Bowyer took over the despised owner Roland took a back seat and let him get on with the job. Roland gave LB a budget and said get on with it , before he was interfering even with team selection.
We are mobilising , we won't take it lying down.

Last edited:
Like any SAFC fan perhaps Charlton aren’t my favourite 2nd club if it’s possible to even have such a thing. However, this is total shite. Other than the Mags I have no wish to see any club go to the wall.
Id rather the mags suffer slowly a bit like us first
At the minute we are in competition for nothing next season apart from mid table at best. Just in the context of the original post it sounded like you were fine with them going to the wall
Love your positivity 😂

Last edited:
Got e'm rattled

Last edited:
We never went down the organised boycott path , some wanted to and did but the majority thought the best route was ' support the team not the regime '. Once Bowyer took over the despised owner Roland took a back seat and let him get on with the job. Roland gave LB a budget and said get on with it , before he was interfering even with team selection.
We are mobilising , we won't take it lying down.

You need to protest outside an empty House of Commons or abuse a receptionist at EFL Headquarters.

And we know a club who could advise you how to boycoutt

Like any SAFC fan perhaps Charlton aren’t my favourite 2nd club if it’s possible to even have such a thing. However, this is total shite. Other than the Mags I have no wish to see any club go to the wall.

I dont know, I'd be happy for any club who uses a drum to go to the wall. Bolton, Wigan, Fleetwood etc.. f***ing drums get on my tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back