Charlton the next Bury ?

Well we won't go without a fight , a bunch of crooks have got hold of the club and even the EFL have turned them down. That says it all
Its a mess mate really hope you get your club back

Not sure where footballs going at he moment. Outside the cash rich Premiership the EFL is imploding. Its absolutely impotent.
No media money. No Match day revenue struggling to see how some clubs will be able to put teams out.

Its a mess mate really hope you get your club back

Not sure where footballs going at he moment. Outside the cash rich Premiership the EFL is imploding. Its absolutely impotent.
No media money. No Match day revenue struggling to see how some clubs will be able to put teams out.

There's an obvious solution, particularly during the Covid-19 problem, but the top 20 clubs ain't sharing anything with the clubs below them.

Well we won't go without a fight , a bunch of crooks have got hold of the club and even the EFL have turned them down. That says it all

Your club inflicted a gut wrenching defeat on me in 1998 where I couldn't sleep properly for 4 days. Then they fucked up my family trip to Toronto last year.

But despite that, Charlton are a proper club with decent fans and I hope you get out of it.

I can remember when you got The Valley back, show the same fight and you will get your club back.

Good luck fella.

Good luck mate. I feel sorry fer any genuine fans who find thessels in such a predicament. Wigging also springs ter mind. Sadly, I fear mare lower tier clubs will be "Bury'd" under this avalanche of EFL shite. Nee bugger at the lower levels is immune, in my view. Fools are at liberty to disagree. All the best....

Thanks for supportive comments despite what we have put you through :rolleyes: The EFL belatedly actually seem to have grown a pair. They have actually turned down Chris Farnell's application to be a named owner , not good for the cv of a solicitor. A long road ahead to get out of the mess , we just hope Bowyer and his staff stay. I will continue to put updates on here for anyone interested.

Thanks for supportive comments despite what we have put you through :rolleyes: The EFL belatedly actually seem to have grown a pair. They have actually turned down Chris Farnell's application to be a named owner , not good for the cv of a solicitor. A long road ahead to get out of the mess , we just hope Bowyer and his staff stay. I will continue to put updates on here for anyone interested.

Are you still in a transfer embargo? I notice you signed up jonny williams again?

Back