Charlie Bronson. The prisoner

Haha. Sam Walker. Give over mate. Do you know who he is?
Massive bellend. If you are getting your facts from him you are a clown.

The story isn't about Sam Walker though is it? It's supposedly audio of a guard admitting strangling an inmate and laughing about it being a shame if he had died. I don't know if the Prison Service would release information of an individual officer being sacked to the press.

The story isn't about Sam Walker though is it? It's supposedly audio of a guard admitting strangling an inmate and laughing about it being a shame if he had died. I don't know if the Prison Service would release information of an individual officer being sacked to the press.

I know Sam Walker.
I have also experience of 20 plus years of prison.
I also have met Bronson.
Some of the things written on this thread are really incredible.
I’ll leave it to people who think they know.
It’s sad really. Very sad.

I know Sam Walker.
I have also experience of 20 plus years of prison.
I also have met Bronson.
Some of the things written on this thread are really incredible.
I’ll leave it to people who think they know.
It’s sad really. Very sad.

What were your experiences with them both?

Sam walker was running a Youtube channel and posted a lot of videos when he was in jail which seemed bizarre.

What were your experiences with them both?

Sam walker was running a Youtube channel and posted a lot of videos when he was in jail which seemed bizarre.

Things have massively changed.
Sam Walker is a nobody. He is giving it the big one with the gees (again come across them) but they are a different league to Walker. He is just a petty crook.

Again, I can’t speak about Bronson now but I met him 1994 and he was a shit head of a human. My worry for him is that his reputation by far exceeds his standing.
Has spent most of his life in solitary which doesn’t make him a prison tough guy at all.
Taking the art teacher hostage back in the 90s at HULL and ending his life as he knew it doesn’t get a mention. Nowadays. I have a poor memory but I am sure he sexually assaulted the teacher and would be classed a nonce?
Strong fella though. Very fit and very committed. He spent along time alone and isolated but this was for a reason.
I’ve heard he has tried hard in the last few years. Who knows but he was one horrible individual.

Sam Walker is a nobody. He is giving it the big one with the gees (again come across them) but they are a different league to Walker. He is just a petty crook.

Again, I can’t speak about Bronson now but I met him 1994 and he was a shit head of a human. My worry for him is that his reputation by far exceeds his standing.
Has spent most of his life in solitary which doesn’t make him a prison tough guy at all.
Taking the art teacher hostage back in the 90s at HULL and ending his life as he knew it doesn’t get a mention. Nowadays. I have a poor memory but I am sure he sexually assaulted the teacher and would be classed a nonce?
Strong fella though. Very fit and very committed. He spent along time alone and isolated but this was for a reason.
I’ve heard he has tried hard in the last few years. Who knows but he was one horrible individual.

Poor old Charlie indeed.

Yeah much the same he hasn’t proved he can be suitable for release
a very dangerous man who’s had the opportunity to reform

As opposed to all the nice folks in there? That are released daily.
Yeah much the same he hasn’t proved he can be suitable for release
a very dangerous man who’s had the opportunity to reform
As opposed to the other 60% who reoffend and are released daily?

Last edited:
As opposed to all the nice folks in there? That are released daily.

As opposed to the other 60% who reoffend and are released daily?
Yes there are people who are released and re offend
however these people have came to the end of there sentence
Bronson his sentence will be with him for life even when he is released
he has not proved he can be released safely

Yes there are people who are released and re offend
however these people have came to the end of there sentence
Bronson his sentence will be with him for life even when he is released
he has not proved he can be released safely

But he's mint at cartoons and Bev loves him. Should be given an MBE.

In yesterday's James English podcast Bronson predicts he will be released by the end of the year, wants to live a quiet life in a small seaside town, but says his biggest regret in life was missing the strange way riots by 9 days as he would love to have taken part 🙄

In yesterday's James English podcast Bronson predicts he will be released by the end of the year, wants to live a quiet life in a small seaside town, but says his biggest regret in life was missing the strange way riots by 9 days as he would love to have taken part 🙄
I agree the bloke is a nightmare but it doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be released. lol at the nonce thread running at the minute. Loads have said they would shoot him and stick pool cues up his arse or hope he gets hurt in jail, but then keep the prisoners who hurt him locked up forever? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back