Charlie Bronson. The prisoner

Thought you "didn't want to spell his name TBF"??
Hypocrite............

Never had good boxing careers,or pro careers ??
One of the best boxers this city has saw never had what you would call a good boxing career if you looked him up on boxrec but he was a talent & beat Billy several times in the amateurs..............
Billy who?

I met him once. I was working in a hospital in Wakefield and he was brought in for something, around 2011/2012 it’ll have been. Had to go into his room and empty his bin back when I was doing a cleaning job alongside college.

I say I met him, I didn’t say anything to him and he said nowt to me either, just stared at me. Had people in the room with him.

There's the gay turning hip hop artist that just appeared, don't know what his name is other than he just turned a gay appearance because of his gayness
There's the gay turning hip hop artist that just appeared, don't know what his name is other than he just turned a gay appearance because of his gayness
Kyler Wilbon "I was sucking dick"

Kyler Wilbon "I was sucking dick"
yeah you're not really replying to this but just pretend anyway hehe

Last edited:

Back