Charlie Bronson. The prisoner

I just can’t understand why people give him to time of day.
the man is a horrible human who has made his own life choices, choices that were available to you and I.
I haven’t come across him but once was ready.
unfortunately he took someone hostage so went somewhere else.
actually would like to see him released and as n old man be forced into meeting wannabe gangsters giving him a proper kicking, one that twat deserves.

ruined many lives bronson. Bully, gobshite. Etc etc.
He would spark you clean out. You want to watch what you’re saying

He’s done very little tbf. It’s funny how he’s being portrayed but the system as let him down. All this time in jail and he’s never killed anyone. Look at them who killed that copper a couple of year back Minuscule sentences.

I'm still amazed the usually excellent Tom Hardy agreed to the role in that stupid film about a no-mark like Bronson.
Pretty early in his career. First staring role. Whilst you may not like it, it's got good reviews, did well and probably launched his big screen career so I would imagine he's probably quite happy he did it.

Last edited:
Pretty early in his career. First staring role. Whilst you may not like it, it's got good reviews, did well and probably launched his big screen career so I would imagine he's probably quite happy he did it.

A fair comment. I must admit I had forgotten how early in his career it was. I hated it, but as you say I'm sure Hardy couldn't care less about that fact.

Yeah but Chopper was absolutely brilliant. Why on earth are you hopeful that Bronson / Ali-Ahmed / Salvador / Peterson would be released?
Because it disgusting the way he as been treated. The ipp system was disgusting at the time and was soon abolished, unfortunately those on it are stuck in it. There’s a lad from boro went in for something minor at 18 year old and was getting bullied, he set his cell alight to be moved and has been locked up nearly 20 year. It’s a terrible situation.

Because it disgusting the way he as been treated. The ipp system was disgusting at the time and was soon abolished, unfortunately those on it are stuck in it. There’s a lad from boro went in for something minor at 18 year old and was getting bullied, he set his cell alight to be moved and has been locked up nearly 20 year. It’s a terrible situation.

I can't comment on individual cases I know nothing about, but I think you are as barmy as Bronson if you think he hasn't been his own worst enemy. Assuming he actually wants to get out.

I can't comment on individual cases I know nothing about, but I think you are as barmy as Bronson if you think he hasn't been his own worst enemy. Assuming he actually wants to get out.
He obviously hadn't helped himself but not many people could imagine the effect having been banged up 23 hours a day in solitary over 30 or 40 years

There is a reason why he has been though. He has a history of knocking seven bells out of people and taking hostages.
Plenty of prison staff have a history of k ocking seven bells out of people as well down the hole. He didn't hurt any of the hostages from memory. I'm not saying he's a Saint by any means. I just think there a 1000s plus prisoners who have not served anywhere near his jail terms for way way worse crimes. He hasn't done anything for a long long time now.

I watched a podcast where he made a call sayin he was hoping to be relesed soon, think it was a bloke called yanni
Yammy the bloke was called, its on youtube under james english. Reckons he'll be out this year or next.

I saw that one. I think he spent about 40 years in prison. James English gets some good stories from people on his Youtube channel.

Plenty of prison staff have a history of k ocking seven bells out of people as well down the hole. He didn't hurt any of the hostages from memory. I'm not saying he's a Saint by any means. I just think there a 1000s plus prisoners who have not served anywhere near his jail terms for way way worse crimes. He hasn't done anything for a long long time now.
Have you any knowledge of staff knocking seven bells out of people as you say

Probably has happened but no proof of it
No probably about it. It was rife in the 70s and 80s. Guards have been charged before and the prison authorities have admitted it in the past, in their own reports. If you think some jumped up guard who has been attacked by a prisoner before, isn't going to dish out some brutality when no one can see then you're mad.
I've seen ex guards admit they have seen it themselves. As in any job you will get good lads/lasses and there will also be bad apples. Its a hotbed of violence and high tension in there.

Have they? How do you know this?

Sorry already been asked and he hasn’t had no evidence.
I have and it isn’t like what the poster posted.

Last edited:

Back