Charlie Bronson. The prisoner

Have they? How do you know this?

Sorry already been asked and he hasn’t had no evidence.
I have and it isn’t like what the poster posted.
Only on my phone so can't send links but just Google it. It's not really a hidden secret. That's only ones who have been charged. Down the hole, they can get away with all sorts. I'll link a few tomorrow but shocked anyone thinks it doesn't happen tbh

Before the 90s the prison service was very different than it is too today
it’s a very professional service with very professional staff
Violence against prisoners is virtually nil
however it does happen and the culprits are taken to task

It’s not that it hasn’t happened
but it dosnt happen now
You said there was no evidence of it happening when I said there is a history of them doing it? More cameras etc nowadays to stop it but police have body cams and they get switched off,still happens. Have you any evidence of the last time he took a hostage? (just for argument sake)
Wonder if these 'poor Charlie' merchants would fancy Bronson as a flatmate if he is released.
Not really, but rather live next to him with my family than a nonse or child killer, or most killers come to think of it. I wouldn't knock to tell him to turn his music down mind, but got druggies I wouldn't do that to either. Neither of most of them have served 40 odd years

Last edited:
You said there was no evidence of it happening when I said there is a history of them doing it? More cameras etc nowadays to stop it but police have body cams and they get switched off,still happens. Have you any evidence of the last time he took a hostage? (just for argument sake)

Not really, but rather live next to him with my family than a nonse or child killer, or most killers come to think of it. I wouldn't knock to tell him to turn his music down mind, but got druggies I wouldn't do that to either. Neither of most of them have served 40 odd years
Can’t remember the last time he took hostage
I think it was 6 years ago ish
however I’m not sure

Before the 90s the prison service was very different than it is too today
it’s a very professional service with very professional staff
Violence against prisoners is virtually nil
however it does happen and the culprits are taken to task
Do you work or know someone close who works in the system to know that? I'd agree that it's way different now. They are however way understaffed and paid. I wouldn't want to do it

100%
know many great members of staff
they do a great job in difficult circumstances
I can imagine. I'm not sticking up for prisoners. Many many of whom will try to assault officers daily. I just had to point out it did happen quite regular down the block that officers, or at least some of them should I sat would act out revenge beatings. I m not saying he's a diamond bloke etc but he has been in a system so long where he will have had that in the past, and sees any authority as the enemy.

268 serous further offences by released prisoners.
included 60 odd murders and nearly 80 rapes.
7 by released lifers
5 by released ipp prisoners

60 odd percent of prisoners with a 12 month sentence re offended.
So where does it make sense keeping a old man who’s never killed anyone locked up for 40 year? He has as much chance as committing a serious crime as any other released criminal.
The system is crap and the jails are crap and the staff ain’t much better (not knocking them mind) they are under trained and underpaid. Mental health problems/treatment within the prison system is disgusting. We can’t keep defending the people who run the system and work within it as the drug situation is out of control with offenders often finding access to drugs easier inside than out.
I read something earlier in the year about prisoners getting their category changed by authorities from cat B-C to cat A for the slightest of things as the funding is more per year. This might be wrong as it wasn’t a great source but I do think there will be an element of truth behind it.

I can imagine. I'm not sticking up for prisoners. Many many of whom will try to assault officers daily. I just had to point out it did happen quite regular down the block that officers, or at least some of them should I sat would act out revenge beatings. I m not saying he's a diamond bloke etc but he has been in a system so long where he will have had that in the past, and sees any authority as the enemy.
You must always remember
that a member of staff who gets in fight with a prisoner
has his own being to look after
the last thing most members of staff want do do is fight with prisoner
[ THEY COULD GET HURT THEMSELVES ]

268 serous further offences by released prisoners.
included 60 odd murders and nearly 80 rapes.
7 by released lifers
5 by released ipp prisoners

60 odd percent of prisoners with a 12 month sentence re offended.
So where does it make sense keeping a old man who’s never killed anyone locked up for 40 year? He has as much chance as committing a serious crime as any other released criminal.
The system is crap and the jails are crap and the staff ain’t much better (not knocking them mind) they are under trained and underpaid. Mental health problems/treatment within the prison system is disgusting. We can’t keep defending the people who run the system and work within it as the drug situation is out of control with offenders often finding access to drugs easier inside than out.
I read something earlier in the year about prisoners getting their category changed by authorities from cat B-C to cat A for the slightest of things as the funding is more per year. This might be wrong as it wasn’t a great source but I do think there will be an element of truth behind it.
There is a legal system for catigorising prisoners
the governor makes that decision

its not as simple as that
you can’t make someone cat A that easy
Oh I know don’t get me wrong I don’t think it’s done flippantly but it does happen. That’s why the prison officers association are saying it’s flawed, being used to move prisoners around to the point of de categorising inmates to find space for them.
I posted the numbers on lifers and ipp inmates reoffending so why are they worried about Charlie? Me personally I think it’s the media and general public’s fault, obviously he’s no saint but I really don’t think he should die in jail. There’s plenty who should and won’t. It’s a sad situation.

Back