Championship Manager 93, 96/97 and 97/98

I can't get away with any of this seasons versions. I have always done ok even on the full fat version except for this year. Both full fat and touch i get higher xG than my opponents every game but the scores never reflect it.

You will need more than a decent striker on this years version, it is absolute rubbish.
I’m doing ok tbh, using 4-2-3-1, top at Xmas. Bought a striker from Peterborough who scores for fun. Normally I’m crap at it.

Just got fm21 on me new Xbox 😳, now to take the ultimate challenge of awaking the sleeping giant Sunderland, need a good cheap striker tho, any ideas? 😱
I'm only on the mobile version on a tablet but have sold Grigg, Graham, Wyke, Maguire, Power and Flanagan.
Up front I've signed Oumar Naisse and Collin Quaner on frees.
Early days but Quaner in particular has got a few already.

Just bought a USB stick which has all the Champ Man games pre-loaded onto them. Started a season last night as Sunderland in CM93. Takes me back, I cant believe its been 30 years since i started playing this.
I've got the old 3-1-3-1-2 formation with no width. Mick Harford and Don Goodman up front. Harford got a hat-trick in the first game of the season and is the leagues top scorer. Hahaha. It's class. Only complaint i have is that Brian Atkinson is down as a forward. Shaun Cunnington, Brian Mooney, Martin Gray and John Colquhoun are all crap as you would expect.

Just bought a USB stick which has all the Champ Man games pre-loaded onto them. Started a season last night as Sunderland in CM93. Takes me back, I cant believe its been 30 years since i started playing this.
This group on facebook is really good. They've recently cracked how to update the data anarl & have a first go at a update.

I've got the old 3-1-3-1-2 formation with no width. Mick Harford and Don Goodman up front. Harford got a hat-trick in the first game of the season and is the leagues top scorer. Hahaha. It's class. Only complaint i have is that Brian Atkinson is down as a forward. Shaun Cunnington, Brian Mooney, Martin Gray and John Colquhoun are all crap as you would expect.
You signed orosco and Collis yet

Was there ever a better computer game than these 3.

I spent hours playing all 3.

Loved 96.

Yes.. Football Manager on the ZX Spectrum back in 84 was succinctly shit and therefore totally mint. Sitting for hours watching matchstick men judder around the screen doing fuck all.. who says the youth of today are brain dead.. we could beat them hands down!!

Back