Championship Manager 93, 96/97 and 97/98

03/04 was my fav

cm4 was class also
Get a raspberry pi3b+ and i'll send you a free build with around 10,000 of the old games, just plug in to your tv and play

Danny Webber is this. He complained to the game developers that he wasnt good enough in the game, so they made him one of the best strikers in it.

Also, Freddie Adu, like 15 year old and becomes one of the best in the world. Didn't get anywhere near his potential
often looked at this option ut dont know anything about it. I have loads of old retro consoles but not really playable.

What is it exactly and can you steer me in the right direction to what i need?

Last edited:

Get a raspberry pi3b+ and i'll send you a free build with around 10,000 of the old games, just plug in to your tv and play

Danny Webber is this. He complained to the game developers that he wasnt good enough in the game, so they made him one of the best strikers in it.

Also, Freddie Adu, like 15 year old and becomes one of the best in the world. Didn't get anywhere near his potential
In CM4, Fabio Paim is a 14 year old Portuguese wonderkid who turns into an absolute legend. Interesting that his career totally flopped - Cristiano Ronaldo mentions him if you do a Google search.

Last edited:
In CM4, Fabio Paim is a 14 year old Portuguese wonderkid who turns into an absolute legend. Interesting that his career totally flopped - Cristiano Ronaldo mentions him if you do a Google search.
:eek: Spent time in prison for running drugs. It’s so messed up when people like this end up in the crime world. They just have to go to work and make a shit ton of money

Nii Lamptey. World beater.
EDIT: Ignore me, he was in 94/95. D'oh!
Depends on what you played it on I think, as loads of people seem to remember him being on the Foreign list, but others only remember him with Villa. Also the name changed from Nii to Nil on different versions too.
93/94 I think was my first one. Run it under dos 6.22 😂😂
Original 93 on Amiga for me. Second version of CM1, as the original version didn't have real player names, and I picked Graham Taylor's Football Manager instead at the time. Did I not like that (it was f***ing rubbish).

Then I got 93 for Windows when my dad got a 286 (or maybe 386) laptop for work

Last edited:

Back