CC :: Gloucestershire v Durham

F*cking HIDEOUS decision.

Left arm over to right hander, hits the batsman OUTSIDE leg. F*ck off man. I won’t miss decisions like this once this season is all over.

Edit: Now Borthwick goes first ball.

25-2 and all started with probably the worst decision I’ve seen all season.

Last edited:
An hours play and no Marty on commentary.
Bedingham gone to the left arm spinner. He could be a nightmare for our right handers with the turn available.
Marty isn’t on the stream, Gloucester run that independently with regards commentary.

78-4 at Lunch, I’m not even disappointed - Gloucester have turned this into an absolute farce with the pitch they’ve prepared.

So not a good start then.
Just come in and we have lost wickets in pairs and have read some comments about the pitch.
If they have a good spinner we are knackered I feel

Marty isn’t on the stream, Gloucester run that independently with regards commentary.

78-4 at Lunch, I’m not even disappointed - Gloucester have turned this into an absolute farce with the pitch they’ve prepared.
Mind the Durham batsmen are clueless against the turning ball. Last game of the season and it's the first turn they have seen all season.
Eckersley looking good then plays a loose drive caught at cover.
Coggers out on a "hail Mary" sweep.
Trevaskis faces his first ball and goes for a "hail Mary" sweep and is caught in the boundary. Very poor batting!

Last edited:
Mind the Durham batsmen are clueless against the turning ball. Last game of the season and it's the first turn they have seen all season.
Eckersley looking good then plays a loose drive caught at cover.
Coggers out on a "hail Mary" sweep.
Trevaskis faces his first ball and goes for a "hail Mary" sweep and is caught in the boundary. Very poor batting!
Agreed not a disciplined display of batting

Potts out patting ball back to bowler
Soft as s**t
Their blinking spinners have seemingly taken more wickets in this game than their efforts all previous season
Poor poor effort so far
All out 140 lost 8 wickets for 60 odd runs
Not poor .PATHETIC

Last edited:

Back