CC :: Durham v Sussex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did someone say a few weeks ago the Surrey didn't need Rikki Clarke? He just took 7 wickets as Somerset are bowled out for 269. Somerset vying with Middlesex for relegation now.

Personally I wouldn't have him for being called Rikki!

Sussex all out for 346

Durham 8-1 off their 3. Jennings once again fails, gone for just 6
Jennings dear me....shocking with the bat again. Anyone know how many runs he's scored since he came back? Bet it's less than 60 cumulative

He's on a far worse run than he was 2 seasons ago when he was dropped.

yup, however at that point he'd never proven himself to be an excellent batsman...athough perhaps taking him out of the firing line would be idea, the top gun approach doesn't always work.

bring burnham back in and push steel up 1. although burnham hasn't been doing that much better either mind

Really feel for Jennings, he really has lost all form and confidence.

Brilliant fight back from Durham, to the point that I'd have been tempted to suggest all momentum was with us if we'd have got to close unscathed.

Just have to hope the pitch is flat and we can get somewhere near to them. Looked for all the world yesterday that they were going to get to 500, so the 5-18 at the end was marvellous.

Essex, Lancs and Yorks having difficulty this morning ...... also Notts in trouble against Northants - but at worst Notts will go into the last match 19 points ahead (I think). Edit .... 16 points ahead

Last edited:
I make it 13 points ahead Bri, if Northants get the last wicket before Notts get to 200 and then beat them.

Reactions: Bri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back