CC: Durham v Glamorgan

Big pools of water forming on the outfield, so I’ve gone home. Was hoping to go to the Members Forum but don’t fancy hanging around for a few hours, until play is officially abandoned for the day, and then waiting for it to start,
Before you go can you check the too tier of the double decker stand and make sure WHED is not stranded it could be a long winter for the lad if he is.

Big pools of water forming on the outfield, so I’ve gone home. Was hoping to go to the Members Forum but don’t fancy hanging around for a few hours, until play is officially abandoned for the day, and then waiting for it to start,

It’s been abandoned for the day, might aswell gan back marra ;)

Just announced that the Members Forum is now to be held at close of play on Thursday - hopefully this doesn't mean the club thinks there wont be wont be much chance of any play on Wednesday following the deluge today.

Hopefully the lads will clinch victory on Thursday and the members will be in good spirits!

Looks like today is going to be another write off here in CLS.
The persistent drizzle and murk has been replaced by steady rain. I imagine the outfield will be saturated.:(
Cheers marra was going to come down for a couple or three hours before heading off to Sheffield, don’t think I’ll bother now.

Looks like today is going to be another write off here in CLS.
The persistent drizzle and murk has been replaced by steady rain. I imagine the outfield will be saturated.:(

Hugely frustrating this, wasn’t forecast at all. Was due to be two decent days to finish the season. Not like the weather forecasters to get it wrong :rolleyes:

No play before Lunch, officially.

Last edited:
Hugely frustrating this, wasn’t forecast at all. Was due to be two decent days to finish the season. Not like the weather forecasters to get it wrong :rolleyes:

No play before Lunch, officially.

The one thing everyone can agree with on the forum is the forecasters haven't got a clue.

Next door's cat reckons we wont see another ball bowled in the game.:evil:

Tomorrow’s play will be truncated no doubt
Do we declare ,they waive their first innings,we waive our second innings leaving them to make 269 in say 75-80 overs or so
Opinions.?

Maybe 300 I would reckon. I hope this happens as both sides now have nothing to play for so they might as well go for it.

Ironically since play was abandoned for the day we've been bathed in Autumnal sunshine!

I'll pop down tomorrow and if it's raining I'll go into the Sticky Wicket and watch the rugby.:lol:

Back