Catts to Owls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree

Yeah, Catts is the future!

Come on...he’s an overpaid average player even at League 1. He made zero difference to our finish. We would be better served using his money to better the squad. Its ridiculous anymore....

That’s been our recruitment for years...it’s why we’re in League 1. It’s also how we got Cattermole in the first place...

Remember when Phil Bardsley was an average Premier League right back? We never managed to replace him.

He’s f***ing terrible man a defensive midfielder that can’t run or tackle is shit in the air got a crap touch and isn’t particularly a good passer hits 1 in 20 long diagonal Hollywood balls and runs about looking flustered and gets a standing ovation

:lol:
So we didn't sign a good and up coming England U21 International for what wasn't big money? Obviously we didn't then go on to have the longest run in the top flight in my lifetime.

We have made plenty of very poor signings over the years. Lee Cattermole isn't one of them

Yes he is....

He was one of our best players last year, but I'd like to see him leave in the best interests of the club.

These two statements are not incompatible, but this board incessantly seems to believe they are.
I thought he was just ok last season. People go past him far too easily as his lack of pace is incredible. I'd happily sell him and tell McGeouch to stay.

Cattermole was one of the better players last season, as should be expected considering he’s spent the overwhelming majority of his career playing Premier League football. That said, a change of scenery is long overdue for him and for us. However, given a choice as to which of any one of the three you named I would like to see leaving, it wouldn’t be Cattermole or Leadbitter.
me neither but we know the chosen one isn't going anywhere. Be manager one day, then chairman, the legend he is

He’s f***ing terrible man a defensive midfielder that can’t run or tackle is shit in the air got a crap touch and isn’t particularly a good passer hits 1 in 20 long diagonal Hollywood balls and runs about looking flustered and gets a standing ovation

Yet this has never been spotted by any of his 14 previous managers or dozens of different coaches that have picked him every week and many have made him captain. Its bizarre how fat blokes in pubs that have never kicked a ball in their lives, notice all these faults from Cattermole yet these obvious flaws seem to completely escape those that are paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a year to spot them.

Whatever your job is you are clearly in the wrong one.

He isn't and you're being very very silly.

No, he was a limited player for a newly promoted side, the clubs recruitment policy was horrible and players like Cattermole were never improved upon...it’s why we lost so much money on signings, it’s why we’re in League 1 and it’s why Cattermole is still at the club making 10x the average player in this league. Lee Cattermole is part of the fabric that make up the tapestry of the failures at SAFC.

Yet this has never been spotted by any of his 14 previous managers or dozens of different coaches that have picked him every week and many have made him captain. Its bizarre how fat blokes in pubs that have never kicked a ball in their lives, notice all these faults from Cattermole yet these obvious flaws seem to completely escape those that are paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a year to spot them.

Whatever your job is you are clearly in the wrong one.
And yet everyone of them managers has been relegated and sacked

No, he was a limited player for a newly promoted side, the clubs recruitment policy was horrible and players like Cattermole were never improved upon...it’s why we lost so much money on signings, it’s why we’re in League 1 and it’s why Cattermole is still at the club making 10x the average player in this league. Lee Cattermole is part of the fabric that make up the tapestry of the failures at SAFC.
You're just making stuff up now.

And yet everyone of them managers has been relegated and sacked
No they haven't. Stop telling lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back