Catts to Owls?

What an insult. He's a good lad and decent player who would give them good experience. I hope he's still with us for another year.

What you waffling on about. He’s nowhere near the standard to get them out of the championship (well upwards anyway) so of course they’re going to be against the move

Don't be stupid. I'm guessing you didn't watch football then?

:confused:

We are in League 1 and paying him around 40k a week...he was a card magnet and he missed a lot of games to injury. We lost a lot of money on Cattermole paying him millions for limited abilities. It’s the definition of bad recruitment...even you blamed the club for giving him his contract. :lol:

What you waffling on about. He’s nowhere near the standard to get them out of the championship (well upwards anyway) so of course they’re going to be against the move
I'm waffling on about my opinion of the article posted in the OP. What are you waffling on about ?

I honestly don't know what to think. It's ok saying his wages would pay for X amount of league one players. I don't really want to be stuck with X amount of league one players. Surely if we go up he would be good enough for the championship? However on the other hand maybe it's time for him to kove on so we can try something different?
Legs gone in L1 definitely not up to championship pace and he's a constant in more than 3 seasons of failure in an area which has let us down for all those seasons

Dwight yorke played centre mid for us aged 39 despite being immobile, but his touch, control and passing shone even at that age.

With catts physically past his best, his ability is needed, and its not on the same level as yorke, or the likes of molby or ronnie whelan, bracewell who still had ability desoite being ancient or fat.

So while he had a good season, we must get rid if there is a chance!

Doesnt work if we get more immobile players with no creativity or physical ability though, which is what we usually do

:confused:

We are in League 1 and paying him around 40k a week...he was a card magnet and he missed a lot of games to injury. We lost a lot of money on Cattermole paying him millions for limited abilities. It’s the definition of bad recruitment...even you blamed the club for giving him his contract. :lol:
:lol:
So we didn't sign a good and up coming England U21 International for what wasn't big money? Obviously we didn't then go on to have the longest run in the top flight in my lifetime.

We have made plenty of very poor signings over the years. Lee Cattermole isn't one of them

Agreed. I have zero confidence in that happening though

Absolutely. I'd much rather keep him than give those funds to Coton and the gadgy from Eastleigh after last season's showing from them.

:lol:
So we didn't sign a good and up coming England U21 International for what wasn't big money? Obviously we didn't then go on to have the longest run in the top flight in my lifetime.

We have made plenty of very poor signings over the years. Lee Cattermole isn't one of them

The biggest mistake is that he's consistently been our best midfielder and we haven't improved on him.

Back