Catts to Owls?

I think we'll attract better quality this time around; better financial position and almost certs to win promotion. Madison from the Posh is dying to sign for us and he's better than league 1.
Plus another 44 players and I think we'll be fine :lol:
& that's before we sell any of the "high" earners, the impact of that tw@t going to Strasbourg is enormous!

It’s very hard to sign good players

We barely signed 1 last year

I honestly don't know what to think. It's ok saying his wages would pay for X amount of league one players. I don't really want to be stuck with X amount of league one players. Surely if we go up he would be good enough for the championship? However on the other hand maybe it's time for him to kove on so we can try something different?
Unfortunately like many others he wasn"t good enough last time. Lack of pace is murdering him at any level. Shame, but add his wages to the issue and he has to go.

We took what we could, but this season coming we have far more knowledge of the league and the decent players in it. Watch this space, I reckon we will get some quality in over the Summer.

Well we won’t be spending more than last year, everyone says it’s not allowed, get dogs abuse for saying we don’t spend enough

If it means getting his wages off our books then all well & good

Why?

Do we win the financial cup or someit?

Well we won’t be spending more than last year, everyone says it’s not allowed, get dogs abuse for saying we don’t spend enough

Why?

Do we win the financial cup or someit?
Koner boners wage over the 12 weeks of summer would have been over a million quid. That's 1 player...

Ability wise i wouldn't mind keeping Catts and Oviedo. The fact the money they are on compared to others mean if they get a chance to leave, we should 100% sell. They bring something to the table, but not for what we are paying them in this league

Back