Carillion sells contracts.

I was in Dykelands and it was pretty solidly built but some of the ones off Dykelands in Deepdene and round that way were a bit rough
the job was on dykelands :lol::lol:

Not the good ones with the arches ,the other type .

Thought they all had arches??

Was it not because they’re on a bank?
Some have an arched porch,they seem a bigger house .

Had nowt to do with being on a bank,they were out of level from front to back ..

A “pig” as it’s known as .

Some have an arched porch,they seem a bigger house .

Had nowt to do with being on a bank,they were out of level from front to back ..

A “pig” as it’s known as .
Think most brick them up and bring the front door forward a couple of feet.

That’s the thing about them...because they were built over years different tradesmen will have worked on them but the vast majority for the same builder. The ones in deepdene and some of them off the other side of Dykelands are built with those crappy bricks that don’t last very well and the facias break up. The builder and the design is the common thread.

Old Ken Hastie told me that a rear bay window was an additional option that the builder offered. That’s why you’ll see some that have it and others that don’t

My building work on my new place was done by a local builder who is an ex squaddie ( on @Kevj recommendation)

So I was right carrillion had stopped work.
Bit of a shoot yourself in foot there boris?
If the council where that much in control they would have said this ages ago. We have a half built building and the contractor as stopped work. GERRIN boris lad.
Which part of this are you struggling with marra:

Construction Ltd is currently carrying out the construction work on the Vaux Phase One Building as Siglion's contractor. These works are on-going and are due to complete in the coming months.

Which part of this are you struggling with marra:

Construction Ltd is currently carrying out the construction work on the Vaux Phase One Building as Siglion's contractor. These works are on-going and are due to complete in the coming months.
Boris they aren't working on it man.
They may go bust tomorrow so how they gonna finish phase one. Were they not down to do phase two or any other work? Of course they were. But at this stage they are doing nothing else. So we no further forward. And you write GERRIN. Everything apart from the council have the legal stuff sorted we all knew. Unless carillion are gonna finish it if they go bust tomorrow? Just keep a few lads on?
Hilarious.
The fact that the council wait till now to put a statement out is a bit suspect do you not think? Carillion have been in trouble before the work started I would of agreed with you if they stated this 3 months ago. They must have knew. Would have settled a lot of the public. The fact that this statement as been released tells us what is gonna happen to carillion. Unfortunately

there's no hurry anyway, Seagers head of Siglion

In response to Members’ questions, Mr Seager advised that there had been lots of interest in the office block and they were in discussion with companies who were very positive however, no one had signed up for it yet

Boris they aren't working on it man.
They may go bust tomorrow so how they gonna finish phase one. Were they not down to do phase two or any other work? Of course they were. But at this stage they are doing nothing else. So we no further forward. And you write GERRIN. Everything apart from the council have the legal stuff sorted we all knew. Unless carillion are gonna finish it if they go bust tomorrow? Just keep a few lads on?
Hilarious.
The fact that the council wait till now to put a statement out is a bit suspect do you not think? Carillion have been in trouble before the work started I would of agreed with you if they stated this 3 months ago. They must have knew. Would have settled a lot of the public. The fact that this statement as been released tells us what is gonna happen to carillion. Unfortunately
Didn’t read this as it’s a bit long and no doubt wrong. Have you accepted that they haven’t stopped?

Back