Carillion sells contracts.

Didn’t read this as it’s a bit long and no doubt wrong. Have you accepted that they haven’t stopped?
I did yeah, they had to put cling film around the bottom floor and 2 blokes on the cladding. Don't worry boris everything's great down there.
Did you not learn in parliament that when a statement is made and no one will attach their name to a "council statement" you take it with a pinch of salt. This is so no one can be held accountable mate.

I wish Opius was building it.

You love making stuff up to then be blown out the water over it

Any reason why you make so much stuff up?
Yeah because the council do it all the time. Difference is am a no one. Not a public funded councillor

I did yeah, they had to put cling film around the bottom floor and 2 blokes on the cladding. Don't worry boris everything's great down there.
Did you not learn in parliament that when a statement is made and no one will attach their name to a "council statement" you take it with a pinch of salt. This is so no one can be held accountable mate.

Yeah because the council do it all the time. Difference is am a no one. Not a public funded councillor

Seems odd that a grown man i presume just makes so much stuff up to try and pass it off as fact

I hope you get the help you need

Seems odd that a grown man i presume just makes so much stuff up to try and pass it off as fact

I hope you get the help you need
I do from people like you who read an half arsed article and think it's great.
Or do you agree with me that the labour council in Sunderland is absolutely dire in everything not just this that it does.

I know. Are you gonna enlighten me how you cleverly came to that opinion or just leave it alone.

And the council. Don't forget them.

Cause you make stuff up on a basis thay is ridiculous for a grown man

Stop talking shite and people wont pull you to bits

Cause you make stuff up on a basis thay is ridiculous for a grown man

Stop talking shite and people wont pull you to bits
Pull me to bits. It's just a bit keyboard sparring between me and boris le chuck. Now you. Don't take it personally mate we not doing any harm. It's not real in the realms of the internet ya know? Pictures of blokes with 4 arms ain't real pal. It's just something we all do when we bored.
The only fact that we all know in this story is the council are terrible in this city, from health, adult and child care, this very vaux project, housing, waste removal, employment within its very own corridors and nepotism.
Pull that to bits matey.

Pull me to bits. It's just a bit keyboard sparring between me and boris le chuck. Now you. Don't take it personally mate we not doing any harm. It's not real in the realms of the internet ya know? Pictures of blokes with 4 arms ain't real pal. It's just something we all do when we bored.
The only fact that we all know in this story is the council are terrible in this city, from health, adult and child care, this very vaux project, housing, waste removal, employment within its very own corridors and nepotism.
Pull that to bits matey.

Or you could just stop making stuff up?

Think most brick them up and bring the front door forward a couple of feet.

That’s the thing about them...because they were built over years different tradesmen will have worked on them but the vast majority for the same builder. The ones in deepdene and some of them off the other side of Dykelands are built with those crappy bricks that don’t last very well and the facias break up. The builder and the design is the common thread.

Old Ken Hastie told me that a rear bay window was an additional option that the builder offered. That’s why you’ll see some that have it and others that don’t

My building work on my new place was done by a local builder who is an ex squaddie ( on @Kevj recommendation)
Ken Hastie! Is he still going?

So I was right and you were wrong then?

Ken Hastie! Is he still going?
No he retired mid 2016 mate. He must have been late 70s at the time like

Last edited:
How? The work orders are still there so I would dare say most of them will be taken on by the company taking over this contracts. Still not great though I agree.

Not having much hope of getting expected returns on your pension contributions could be a bit of a kick in the knackers like, especially if you're getting on a bit.

How? The work orders are still there so I would dare say most of them will be taken on by the company taking over this contracts. Still not great though I agree.
Everyone in an operations role should be ok or at least the majority of them. Anyone who's effectively an overhead i.e. business development/ central HR/ procurement etc will be affected the most id have thought.

Back