1. The forums are temporarily closed for new registrations
    We expect to re-open for new users towards the end of July.
    Dismiss Notice

Car window tab throwers

Discussion in 'SMB' started by burb, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Teed

Teed Striker

You're on the wrong thread Joe.

2. Ciro_DiMarzio

Ciro_DiMarzio Goalkeeper

The wrong planet it seems.

Big Duke Six and Teed like this.
  3. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

Beep at the ***** every time. Minging bastards

Sebastien, chevvies and Phil_Harmonic like this.
  4. Teed

Teed Striker

How man! you can't go round beeping at every biker you see.

Frijj likes this.
  5. Dog Shite.....:rolleyes:

6. girojim

girojim Striker

What the fuck has it got to do with you like?

Barnacle Boy likes this.
  7. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

Jesus Wept. If I'm in the car behind and the one in front suddenly looks like it's on fire, it has a lot to do with me!

8. Silent Bob

Silent Bob Midfield

9. girojim

girojim Striker

On fire

Get a fucking grip man

Barnacle Boy likes this.
  10. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

:lol: absolutely fuming about what people do in the privacy of their own car

11. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

Meh. Could be. Either way you still look like a proper twat puffing away on your robocock

12. Lukas73

Lukas73 Winger

last summer in the driest of times, we followed some bint and her family along the lower road toward our gaff, first she threw out her KFC rubbish, so I beeped my horn and the rest of her fat little chavletts threw me V's etc....then her passenger threw a fag butt into the ditch, which was dry as a bone, I'd had enough..tried to get along side shouting at her.....I got the reply 'well fuck off and ring the police then' so I checked her reg on DVLA and it wasn't taxed.....so I did ring the local police, who given the conditions (dry as fuck) and location (next to very dry farmland) and provoking other motorists in an untaxed car and kids with no seat belts on....were very interested...I left them to it...

13. Big Dave 53

Big Dave 53 Winger

Loads of vape cartridges littered about everywhere these days - some reet lazy bastards about! Take them home and put them in the bin :evil:

14. girojim

girojim Striker

Grass

Emma Chisset likes this.
  15. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

Yes. Dry grass. Which could have set on fire thanks to that twat and her fag end. Stupid bint deserves all she gets

chevvies, Phil_Harmonic and Lukas73 like this.
  16. Should just copy Singapore and fine the dirty bassas £250, with the fine escalating for repeat offenders.

Latka Gravas and Frijj like this.
  17. Lukas73

Lukas73 Winger

and proud....I live on Sheppey, it's bascially farmland and we get grubby twats treating the place like shite...it's already shite enough....
    if that farmland goes up nothing will stop it as it goes for miles...livestock will be killed, wild animals will go..chances are I'll lose my house, possibly my dogs, the Mrs can be replaced admittedly...

so yeh I'll grass twats like that all day.....

chevvies, Keawyeds and Sleepy like this.
  18. TheRey

TheRey Central Defender

Where the fuck else dya put it, then?

19. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

I only smoke in it once a week, and I have the window open at the optimum gap to suck all the smoke straight out. Consequently it doesn’t smell of smoke, but it would if I used the ashtray.

Boz33 likes this.
  20. Boz33

Boz33 Winger

Optimum gap, you’re a one off Dave lad:lol: