1. The forums are temporarily closed for new registrations
    We expect to re-open for new users towards the end of July.
    Dismiss Notice

Car window tab throwers

Discussion in 'SMB' started by burb, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Sleepy

Sleepy Striker

Bet a non smoker can smell it immediately. You’re used to the stench.

2. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

You’d know what I mean if you smoked in the car man. Too much and it blows back in, too little and you risk snapping your ash off by hitting the glass.

I bet you my children you can’t.

Boz33 likes this.
  3. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

I bet they shit themselves when you do that.

girojim likes this.
  4. Vaping in crowds is rank. No I don't want to smell your second hand rhubarb and custard infused cloud thanks.

5. Boz33

Boz33 Winger

:lol: Ffs, you’ve obviously given this some thought

6. Ramshanker

Ramshanker Winger

:lol:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  7. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

This is how much I think about everything

8. Boz33

Boz33 Winger

Shoulda been a philosopher Dave, your talents are wasted making you work rather than just thinking all day about life in general

9. 87 Others

87 Others Full Back

No idea, just don't litter on the floor and expect someone else to clean up after you

10. Alan BStard

Alan BStard Striker

It's almost possible that yanar, I'm one of several volunteers who care for an unmanned station which only has one stopper an hour. We definitely call it 'our' station.

Certainly is, and not only that. Couple of weeks ago some bastard had done a shit beside his/her car, wiped their arse with tissues and left the whole lot on the deck. :evil:

11. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

Well the station bit of that is nice, but the other part of your post is just rancid

12. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

Good name for a band btw :lol:

13. chevvies

chevvies Midfield

Good for you, seems to be the way humanity is heading. Selfish, no social conscience, without culture or any interest in the bigger picture, total ignorance.

This is reminding of my time in that London, ironically around the time of the famous Charlton play-off. I was still smoking at the time, resorting to roll-ups with vanilla scented tobacco :) though in pubs I only got compliments I have to say.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Ginger John likes this.
  14. Which station is that? There's a few in the Cotswolds I reckon only get that much traffic.

15. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

I do that as well. I’ve spent most of the afternoon running mental simulations of tomorrow’s day on the piss to formulate the best plan.

Boz33 and girojim like this.
  16. Tex

Tex Striker

Ditto for gowie.
    Just look at the clip of the town man with gowie spots all over the shop.
    Every pack of gowie should come with a five pound surcharge to be exclusively spent on steam cleaning the shite off the pavements.

17. Up there with people who shower with their dog IMO.

18. girojim

girojim Striker

Me and me dog always used to shower together, I never even thought of it was weird until I read people shocked at it on here so we stopped.

We only take baths now.

FishburnMackem likes this.
  19. Emma Chisset

Emma Chisset Subs Bench

One night I was coming home down a 60mph single carriageway A road, doing right on the limit.

An Asda delivery van tailgated me hard for mile after mile, about 6in off my bumper at 60mph.

Who could blame me for when I finished my smoke, rolling down the windscreen and flicking the butt skywards so that it exploded all over his windscreen in a big shower of sparks.

Then the jackleg had the temerity to beep and flash his lights at me!

20. Teed

Teed Striker

It's yay's dirty Yanks bringing it over here in the first place, along with Maccy Dee's and all their other shit, I think we should send the bill to Trump.

Flared Hicks likes this.