Car window tab throwers

Why are people encouraged to put dog shite in a plastic bag and place it in a bin? Can you imagine the plastic shit mountain that must now exist? the shite will take forever to decompose inside the plastic. Unbelievable Jeff.
You're on the wrong thread Joe.

last summer in the driest of times, we followed some bint and her family along the lower road toward our gaff, first she threw out her KFC rubbish, so I beeped my horn and the rest of her fat little chavletts threw me V's etc....then her passenger threw a fag butt into the ditch, which was dry as a bone, I'd had enough..tried to get along side shouting at her.....I got the reply 'well fuck off and ring the police then' so I checked her reg on DVLA and it wasn't taxed.....so I did ring the local police, who given the conditions (dry as fuck) and location (next to very dry farmland) and provoking other motorists in an untaxed car and kids with no seat belts on....were very interested...I left them to it...

And the cvnts who empty ashtrays, onto the ground in car parks.

Loads of vape cartridges littered about everywhere these days - some reet lazy bastards about! Take them home and put them in the bin :evil:

last summer in the driest of times, we followed some bint and her family along the lower road toward our gaff, first she threw out her KFC rubbish, so I beeped my horn and the rest of her fat little chavletts threw me V's etc....then her passenger threw a fag butt into the ditch, which was dry as a bone, I'd had enough..tried to get along side shouting at her.....I got the reply 'well fuck off and ring the police then' so I checked her reg on DVLA and it wasn't taxed.....so I did ring the local police, who given the conditions (dry as fuck) and location (next to very dry farmland) and provoking other motorists in an untaxed car and kids with no seat belts on....were very interested...I left them to it...

Grass

and proud....I live on Sheppey, it's bascially farmland and we get grubby twats treating the place like shite...it's already shite enough....
if that farmland goes up nothing will stop it as it goes for miles...livestock will be killed, wild animals will go..chances are I'll lose my house, possibly my dogs, the Mrs can be replaced admittedly...

so yeh I'll grass twats like that all day.....

But you smoke in the car? It’s gonna smell like a tramps armpit anyway mate:lol:
I only smoke in it once a week, and I have the window open at the optimum gap to suck all the smoke straight out. Consequently it doesn’t smell of smoke, but it would if I used the ashtray.

Back