Car set on fire - Southwick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s came across like that personally?
Of course you wouldn’t. It’s as clear as day in his posts re southwick etc

The mans a pig, thinks it’s impressive to whittle on about not being a theif (his spelling) as if all other are.

I can’t stand that attitude and he has all the traits

Don’t like it, ignore feature me. I don’t give a shite but I’ll keep calling him out

Southwick is canny now ,Ridley st is a bit Rawty due to all the kids hanging about outside of Alvin blockheads all the time .Sister ,cousins and in-laws live in the new bit off Beaumont st and it’s canny .
Classic trying to be reasonable post. You kid no one.

The mans a pig, thinks it’s impressive to whittle on about not being a theif (his spelling) as if all other are.

Don’t like it, ignore feature me. I don’t give a shite but I’ll keep calling him out

No I said suddick was vile in the 80’s/90’s and standby that .Today ,it’s not brilliant in parts but light years away from 30 year ago

Think you’re going over the top a bit mate. From what I can see of is posts he always seems a canny kid and I dont see any evidence of him giving it the big one?

Think you’re going over the top a bit mate. From what I can see of is posts he always seems a canny kid and I dont see any evidence of him giving it the big one?
I wasn’t a theif his spelling

All the others play the system etc etc

He plays the, aren’t I great as I came from this, so should everyone

He lives where similar people think the same, fuck me what a place that must be and I bet large, behind his back they laugh.

As I said, ignore feature me. I can’t stand his attitude towards others.

Finished

I wasn’t a theif his spelling

All the others play the system etc etc

He plays the, aren’t I great as I came from this, so should everyone

He lives where similar people think the same, fuck me what a place that must be and I bet large, behind his back they laugh.

As I said, ignore feature me. I can’t stand his attitude towards others.

Finished

f***ing hell man :D

f***ing hell man :D
Correct then?

He’s a big head, show off in old school terms. My opinion of him, based solely on his posting

Comes over loud and clear. Ignore feature me as I will

Correct then?

He’s a big head, show off in old school terms. My opinion of him, based solely on his posting

Comes over loud and clear. Ignore feature me as I will

I can’t see where he’s showing off. He’s not saying he’s ashamed of where he comes from and he’s not saying he’s minted so I don’t get your point?

I can’t see where he’s showing off. He’s not saying he’s ashamed of where he comes from and he’s not saying he’s minted so I don’t get your point?
It’s there in his posting, not just here but previous

Im not a theif, I’m better than the rest by moving to an area where people think like me

What do you make of that? It’s all there to see, he thinks he is a cut above. Generalisations on others, all playing the system shite

I f***ing hate smart Alec’s like that and will call them out every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back