Car set on fire - Southwick

It’s there in his posting, not just here but previous

Im not a theif, I’m better than the rest by moving to an area where people think like me

What do you make of that? It’s all there to see, he thinks he is a cut above. Generalisations on others, all playing the system shite

I f***ing hate smart Alec’s like that and will call them out every time.
As children our environment is forced upon us ,my parents thought it was great mixing with toerags in pubs and they still do .
Me ,I like to live amongst people who get up and go to work everyday ,cut their grass on a weekend and keep their house presentable to the outside world .

I think @Gillythedilf is a canny poster. Not sure what @stephen cartwright is getting at here. But the big issue is; what the hell is going on with Gillys commas and full stops?! :lol:
I’m thick as fuck mate that’s the honest answer .

It's all went crackers this thread. Is this one of the famous Friday night SMB meltdowns I keep reading about?
Yes from someone who apparently doesn’t drink ...

Last edited:
Marley Potts was horrendous when I was growing up in Witherwack. It was absolutely full of scumbags and I kid you not people walking around with no shoes and stuff. These days it’s not bad at all to be fair but Southwick on the whole is lawless, especially Ridley Street.
Our lass is from Maplewood Avenue ,when I first met her when we where bairns she was chalking on the pavement with white dog shite .

No doubt it’s a tiny minority ruining it for everyone, and a sign that the neglect of less well-off communities by the government and society is having a damaging effect. I hope things turn around for the people of Southwick soon
Don’t you think the more less off communities get more money chucked at them from central gov .?

Last edited:
Nowhere in Sunderland seems that bad to me.

It's all went crackers this thread. Is this one of the famous Friday night SMB meltdowns I keep reading about?
No just a regular batch of posts by whoever it is you think is having the meltdown. Mentioning no names, they'll know themselves.

Last edited:
It’s there in his posting, not just here but previous

Im not a theif, I’m better than the rest by moving to an area where people think like me

What do you make of that? It’s all there to see, he thinks he is a cut above. Generalisations on others, all playing the system shite

I f***ing hate smart Alec’s like that and will call them out every time.

To be fair Suddick does/did have probably more than it’s fair share of ‘characters’.

Anyone who lives there, or knows the area, has some stories to tell and experiences to share.

I had a happy childhood there but I wouldn’t dash back, and I’m not going to criticise someone for looking to move on if an area is a bit raw.

Exactly. All the people on here saying its rough etc are either soft as clarts or have never set foot in the place
I’ve been grafting in Southwick since I started plumbing in 1988. It’s better than it was but it’s still a f***ing shit hole. Nowhere else used 3 cars as fuel on Bonny night while gormless “adults” found it great entertainment watching the fire crews (ie me) getting pelted with fireworks, bricks and failed Molotov cocktails.

I’ve been grafting in Southwick since I started plumbing in 1988. It’s better than it was but it’s still a f***ing shit hole. Nowhere else used 3 cars as fuel on Bonny night while gormless “adults” found it great entertainment watching the fire crews (ie me) getting pelted with fireworks, bricks and failed Molotov cocktails.
Scumbags mate. You should be allowed to turn the hoses on the cretins in situations like that

You must have come across the Conlon family then ?

Grandfather down to grandson , all f***ing villains back in the early 80’s , I had a fair share of run in’s with some of those Scrotes back in the day.
Conlons are canny lads generally tbh mate from my experience .Lot older than me so probs reason I had no problems with them.

My generation of the conlons are good people

Last edited:
To be fair , at Newcastle central station the night before the Milk cup final one of them was chasing mags around the platform waving a metal bar above his head , so he couldn’t be all that bad really....
There was one brother Dickie who was daft as shite ,sounds like him

Back