Car owners of the SMB

Two of the owners of our businesses have just taken delivery of brand new Taycans. They’ll not be worried about depreciation like as they’ll run them for over 100k before they even think about replacing them.

Two of the owners of our businesses have just taken delivery of brand new Taycans. They’ll not be worried about depreciation like as they’ll run them for over 100k before they even think about replacing them.
Having a car that’s so low will be tough to live with day to day I think.

For a daily driver I think It would be impossible to go back to that after having SUV’s.

For a daily driver I think It would be impossible to go back to that after having SUV’s.
Are they that low like? I would have thought they were just normal car height. Not like getting into a 1970s supercar.

I'm usually very glad to be back in something normal car size when I've been driving a truck.

One of them a just had a hip replacement as well! Doesn’t seem to bother him like. Like I say, they’ll be used for running up and down the country for site visits.

Back