Car owners of the SMB

Morning everyone,

cars are a big part of my life and a hobby of mine outside of work /SAFC.I’m not talking day to day cars as they are utterly boring and a blight on society.I’m talking performance cars,classic cars and my favourite the modern classics.

Has anyone got anything of interest ?Price isn’t important and how much it’s worth etc but I’m more interested in the uniqueness/sound/performance of the cars people might have tucked away.

Freind of mine has purchased a Ferrari Testorossa which I’m looking forward to seeing when it’s delivered.

Haters of these types of cars (with a low sperm count generally) please stay off this thread and go about your business elsewhere.
What have you got in mind? Restoration project ? Something with an MOT?

What have you got in mind? Restoration project ? Something with an MOT?
I’ve got the Subaru rb320 at the moment .

Sold the c63 and bought a GLC63 to put our lass in it.

I’m looking at a Nissan gtr r34 at the moment.

I’m ve went from a Lamborghini hurrican / Gallardo to a Ferrari 458 to a Nissan r34 .

Subaru isn’t for sale.

GLC63 is the family car. Only way that’ll go if I can stretch to a G63.

Last edited:
296gts
I’ve got the Subaru rb320 at the moment .

Sold the c63 and bought a GLC63 to put our lass in it.

I’m looking at a Nissan gtr r34 at the moment.

I’m ve went from a Lamborghini hurrican / Gallardo to a Ferrari 458 to a Nissan r34 .

Subaru isn’t for sale.

GLC63 is the family car. Only way that’ll go if I can stretch to a G63.
Ferrari 488s or 458 speciale

Last edited:
I'd love a 60s or 70s Ferrari if money and space were no object, and the mid 90s - early 00s ones were alright, but the modern ones leave me totally cold. Far too much technology in them now.
It's close between the 458 and the original california for me. 488 is a handsome machine though.

Back