Car owners of the SMB

Morning everyone,

cars are a big part of my life and a hobby of mine outside of work /SAFC.I’m not talking day to day cars as they are utterly boring and a blight on society.I’m talking performance cars,classic cars and my favourite the modern classics.

Has anyone got anything of interest ?Price isn’t important and how much it’s worth etc but I’m more interested in the uniqueness/sound/performance of the cars people might have tucked away.

Freind of mine has purchased a Ferrari Testorossa which I’m looking forward to seeing when it’s delivered.

Haters of these types of cars (with a low sperm count generally) please stay off this thread and go about your business elsewhere.

Morning everyone,

cars are a big part of my life and a hobby of mine outside of work /SAFC.I’m not talking day to day cars as they are utterly boring and a blight on society.I’m talking performance cars,classic cars and my favourite the modern classics.

Has anyone got anything of interest ?Price isn’t important and how much it’s worth etc but I’m more interested in the uniqueness/sound/performance of the cars people might have tucked away.

Freind of mine has purchased a Ferrari Testorossa which I’m looking forward to seeing when it’s delivered.

Haters of these types of cars (with a low sperm count generally) please stay off this thread and go about your business elsewhere.
I got rid of an M2 competition on Thursday, I doubt I will ver drive a car as raw moving forward as we move to leccy.

real kick in the back power but always under control and brought a smile to my face.

alas living in Ryhope and workong doxy I could no longer justify it I’d recommend a drive of one if you can

Last edited:
Anyone who has LinkedIn is a twat exactly like Barry ,that video is spot on tbh.Alexa machines are for old folk bought by there children for Xmas .

Love it .

i can honestly say the sound of a class car in full chat is biblical.
The tone of a V8 is something special, i must admit. If i had the time id like to restore a Cosworth or an RS turbo. Have all the gear and skills to do it, just not the time and patience these days. There's just not enough hours in the day so il live with the motorbike for fun till i find more time in my later years.

Morning everyone,

Are we including American cars in this too corvettes, mustangs etc

@Gillythedilf

Are we including American cars in this too corvettes, mustangs etc

@Gillythedilf
Not my cup of tea che but I’ll put up with them for the benefit of the board 👍
The tone of a V8 is something special, i must admit. If i had the time id like to restore a Cosworth or an RS turbo. Have all the gear and skills to do it, just not the time and patience these days. There's just not enough hours in the day so il live with the motorbike for fun till i find more time in my later years.
I love the sound of the c63.everyone in our house says the rb320 sounds better,it’s a different sound all together and is better in some ways I’d guess.

Last edited:
That must make me an old twat then :lol:

Multiple Alexa devices and I am on LinkedIn. (Its a great way of getting jobs)

I don’t have an Audi TT though and I am not called Barry if that redeems me at all.
Good god :lol:

What in the Dickens would you use one of them for ?

LinkedIn is for Brents mind .
I’ve had two R35s and they are mental, the last one I parked on the A1 crash barrier. Lewis Hamilton has nothing to worry about
Had an RS3

it was ok I suppose.
I got rid of an M2 competition on Thursday, I doubt I will ver drive a car as raw moving forward as we move to leccy.

real kick in the back power but always under control and brought a smile to my face.

alas living in Ryhope and workong doxy I could no longer justify it I’d recommend a drive of one if you can
Know two lads who both have new M2 /M4.Lovely cars but both are not happy with the Dyson sounding engine end exhaust.I’d never ever buy a new performance car now for that reason.

Last edited:
Always liked the old Renault 19s and 21s. Also I like the Fiat Marera, the 2.2 litre, was a semi hot saloon. The Alfa Brera is superb, just the best modern Alfa by far, maybes apart from the Guila Cloverleaf.

Back