Car owners of the SMB

I’ve been looking at cars in general over the holidays, the price of 2nd hand EV’s have fell through the floor. 2nd hand Range Rovers not far behind.

I’ve been looking at cars in general over the holidays, the price of 2nd hand EV’s have fell through the floor. 2nd hand Range Rovers not far behind.

A mate of mine sold his Taycan a few months ago , took a £35k hit which he was moaning about at the time , he’s now counting his blessings at only losing that much.

Some dealers don’t want them at any price now.

A mate of mine sold his Taycan a few months ago , took a £35k hit which he was moaning about at the time , he’s now counting his blessings at only losing that much.

Some dealers don’t want them at any price now.
A mate of mines bought the new RR Autobiography sport and he decided to sell his existing RR private and not trade in.
Big mistake as it’ll not shift. What was in the region of a £110k car in 2016 he’s been offered £17k now for it from a trader. Not one enquiry for it at the low £20’s he has it up for now. Excellent car aswell and a bargain for someone.

Depreciation on expensive EV's is absolutely shocking mind. Talking 25-30k per year. :lol:

Anyone not leasing them is going to lose their shit/shirt.

Exactly , but the leasing companies will still lose out , watch the monthly payments double overnight pdq.

These folk who preach about the benefits of EV who are getting subsidies through their mainly government funded employer are in for a right old shock on renewal.

Might get a few reconversions to ICE .

670 Taycans for sale on autotrader. 1,000 Cayennes. 3 times as many Cayennes as Taycans in circulation in the UK, and average age must surely be higher (therefore more likely to end up on second hand market).

I reckon electric cars are an area where leasing and PCPs make perfect sense on those residuals.

670 Taycans for sale on autotrader. 1,000 Cayennes. 3 times as many Cayennes as Taycans in circulation in the UK, and average age must surely be higher (therefore more likely to end up on second hand market).

I reckon electric cars are an area where leasing and PCPs make perfect sense on those residuals.
I’d say lots will have been leased through Ltd companies when they 1st come out, 3 years up now

A mate of mines bought the new RR Autobiography sport and he decided to sell his existing RR private and not trade in.
Big mistake as it’ll not shift. What was in the region of a £110k car in 2016 he’s been offered £17k now for it from a trader. Not one enquiry for it at the low £20’s he has it up for now. Excellent car aswell and a bargain for someone.

Put my RRS in px , it’s now being advertised at the LR dealership at way less than they gave me , nearly three months later.

I know a lad who has been buying and flipping high end land rovers for a few years. Recently flipped a RRS SVR for a new heavily optioned defender. He might be in for a shock in the summer.

What supercars do you consider manly?

Never heard of anyone calling Ferraris pufta mobiles before tbf.

They all are if truth be told. One cancer in our automotive industry is the spurious and ridiculous lie that some cars are for women. It stops people from buying the car of their dreams because they are stopped from buying it because it is deemed not for them because of who and what they are.

They all are if truth be told. One cancer in our automotive industry is the spurious and ridiculous lie that some cars are for women. It stops people from buying the car of their dreams because they are stopped from buying it because it is deemed not for them because of who and what they are.
I totally agree. How is your MX-5 running these days?

Majority of the taycans on the market now are end of lease deals from when they first hit the market. They were cheap as chips for Ltd companies, you could get a top end one for £600 a month.

Back