Can we have a poll to gauge where SMB stands on this appointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no man... at least we'll clearly see where he stands with the fans, on here!

I’d estimate the large majority are disappointed. Maybe 90% or more. It’s pointless rolling out a shit carpet for Parkinson, it’ll achieve nothing. All the anger has been poured out already.

How would it make interesting reading?
It’s happened,accept it and get behind him...if not then find another pass time...people on here are making out it’s a life and death decision..Sad very very sad

Not at all. It's called caring about the club I support!

Not at all. It's called caring about the club I support!
No it is not. You want to moan about something that will not change in the near future. Who was your choice? Because whoever it was there will be 100's on here against him.

Couldn’t care less what people on here think tbh.
We needed to end the Ross Groundhog Day scenario, we have done that.
We needed a new man, with a plan, in , we have done that.
So if we support this club let’s give him a fair go at getting ourselves promoted.
Nobody should want him to fail just to prove a point on here ffs .

Last edited:
Not really sure what that would achieve to be honest.
He is our manager, more negativity wont help.

Agreed. Would love to see who the moaners think we should have appointed instead.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not particularly impressed at the appointment but we are currently 9th in League 1. You have to be realistic.

All those screaming for Ross out for the last 6 months will say they are happy and it’s an improvement, those not wanting Ross out will be embarrassed by the appointment.
Those like
Myself who have only very recently (after Lincoln) thought a change was required will be utterly dumbfounded that we have literally just changed the name of the manager. The style of football will remain.
Make no bones this is a shit financial appointment made by poor owners who sugarcoat everything

All those screaming for Ross out for the last 6 months will say they are happy and it’s an improvement, those not wanting Ross out will be embarrassed by the appointment.
Those like
Myself who have only very recently (after Lincoln) thought a change was required will be utterly dumbfounded that we have literally just changed the name of the manager. The style of football will remain.
Make no bones this is a shit financial appointment made by poor owners who sugarcoat everything

Spot on.

Appointments like this will superglue us into League One.

Good appointment this bloke takes no shit...
Be interesting to see what kind of team he puts out and how he deals with people not pulling their weight and what they're capable of. I am particularly interested in keeper, McGeady and Leadbitter who he will initially look to rely on ?

The only appointment in history to have a minus honeymoon period. Only time and results will tell if this appointment is good or bad. Until then, if people want to shorten their life expectancies raising their blood pressure, that's up to them.
At least we know this is done, imagine hanging on for weeks over a takeover of Titanic proportions, now that would raise your blood pressure wouldn't it?

Whilst I didn't want him as manager he is here now.

It's SD & Salmon pants & the other pointless partial owner we need to turn our attention to now.
We need them to sell up and quick. They are a bunch of lying so & so's and we will never progress under them
Those like
This 100%
If you fire a manager you at least bring in someone who is way better than what you had otherwise what's the point

Last edited:
36% win ratio means division three football while he is in charge
A huge yes from me

BRUCE OUT!

I for one am very underwhelmed over this, but I wanted shot of Ross after Wembley. I would of loved to have got Stendal in but Parkinson is here now and I am not going to have a pop at the bloke who has just come in.

After listening to his press conference he knew our main weakness when we lose possession (mind that wasn't hard to work out ((well for Ross it was)) and will address it.

I don't know why but I have a weird feeling he is going to do really well in this league!!

Lets hope so, Haway the Lads

Just heard,but to be honest I've not looked here or online at anything football for a few weeks.no idea what hes like or who he is,says it all really.fair play to those who carry on going and supporting properly..I'm drained and haven't enjoyed it in a long time anyway.ill.watch for results but that's it..
if things dramatically improve ill be back on the bandwagon lol

What would be the point in a poll?

Bloody internet instant gratification generation- the man is here now and while I’m pretty sure we don’t need a poll to tell us he wasn’t most peoples first choice, he needs to be given a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back