Can we have a poll to gauge where SMB stands on this appointment?

I’m hoping and praying he’s a success. Someone who can instil a winning mentality and emotional resilience.

not like the last eleven wankers

No need now. We all know that the majority think it's a fairly poor, cheap, short termist appointment but a poll now would just be quoted in the echo and the likes which wouldn't reflect greatly on the fan base and would increase the pressure on the bloke. As much as I think it's a bad decision and will use it in arguments about Donald needing to get out of the club if he fails, there's nothing we can do for now but get behind the bloke and hope he randomly gets it right here

I think we all know that it’d be 80% plus against the appointment. At the end of the day though it means nothing at all. We just have to get on with it and see where he takes us.

I’d have preferred someone else but like any other manager he will have my full support from the off. Donald said he got rid of Ross to improve our chances of promotion, I expect Parkinson to deliver promotion and if he doesn’t I cannot see him surviving.

Back