Can we have a poll to gauge where SMB stands on this appointment?

The only appointment in history to have a minus honeymoon period. Only time and results will tell if this appointment is good or bad. Until then, if people want to shorten their life expectancies raising their blood pressure, that's up to them.
No not excited is my vote...Winning is the only way to get the supporters excited

How do you know we've gone backwards, what does your crystal ball show you, do we not make the play offs this season.

He doesn't of course, but it doesn't mean he has to stop posting negative shit.

Think of how many managers we have had lately. How many have been considered a success ? None ?
Law of averages says we will get it right one of these times. I refuse to believe a club the size of Sunderland can underperform forever. This could be the one we've been waiting for. I'll settle for a point on Saturday, then onwards and upwards from then. Glass half full here.

Why roll your eyes? What a pointless poll it would be - either the majority will back him and you be disappointed or the majority will be against him which would show us to be not giving him a chance. Try again in 6 months if you must.

The only appointment in history to have a minus honeymoon period. Only time and results will tell if this appointment is good or bad. Until then, if people want to shorten their life expectancies raising their blood pressure, that's up to them.
Well said. Would not have been my first choice but what do I know. He's here now not going anywhere so may as well get behind him
Time will tell but I suspect I've seen a lot worse at Sunderland over the years
If we are playing shite football by Christmas and not in the top two then fair enough but we haven't even kicked a ball under him yet for god sake.

How would it make interesting reading?
It’s happened,accept it and get behind him...if not then find another pass time...people on here are making out it’s a life and death decision..Sad very very sad

Back