Can’t believe people really that desperate for a drink...

And anyone who constantly refers to it as drinking in a pub car park shouldn't be allowed out til we all get bored of pubs. Ditto anyone coming out with lifting patter like "Is your life so empty you have to have a drink in the cold`

The Harvest Home, The Pelham and the Green Posts all have tables and chairs in their car park down here tbf.

Edit. And The Admiral Drake.

Been out, went to barbers. Queued for 2 and a half hours, nearly stopped after an hour but was already invested. My missus went shopping, had to queue for Primark but everywhere else she got straight in.

Went and got a coffee at CoffeeHaus. Was excellent, would visit again.

We were booked into Oak Tree Farm for food at 3pm. Aye it was a bit chilly but was good to get out. They had heaters on outside. Everyone there behaving themselves.

Drove past The Prior on the way there. They’ve extended the outdoor area and it looked decent. Again there didn’t seem to be any bother.

I’ll be waiting til May to have my first drink in 5 months. If the behaviour of the masses is akin to what I’ve seen today, I think I’ll feel perfectly at ease.

Been out, went to barbers. Queued for 2 and a half hours, nearly stopped after an hour but was already invested. My missus went shopping, had to queue for Primark but everywhere else she got straight in.

We were booked into Oak Tree Farm for food at 3pm. Aye it was a bit chilly but was good to get out. They had heaters on outside. Everyone there behaving themselves.

Drove past The Prior on the way there. They’ve extended the outdoor area and it looked decent. Again there didn’t seem to be any bother.

I’ll be waiting til May to have my first drink in 5 months. If the behaviour of the masses is akin to what I’ve seen today, I think I’ll feel perfectly at ease.

The was a decent queue outside the TK Maxx I pass on the way home from graft. Everyone wanting to get their holiday clothes in early.

If it's still a f*ck on like it was when they shut last November then I'll not be gannin back til i can walk in without signing summat or showing summat and I can gan and sit next to and have a bit crack on with whoever I want.
I might pop in somewhere for a quick pint if I’m passing. I can’t be arsed going on a big day/night out though. I don’t find it fun being forced to sit outside with restrictions. Chabble service does my head in as well.

I just want shit back the way it was man, propping the bar up trying to focus on the barmaids walters like god intended....

I might pop in somewhere for a quick pint if I’m passing. I can’t be arsed going on a big day/night out though. I don’t find it fun being forced to sit outside with restrictions. Chabble service does my head in as well.

I just want shit back the way it was man, propping the bar up trying to focus on the barmaids walters like god intended....

Few quid in the jukey and belt some Elvis songs out mate. I'm a reet showman after about 3 or 4 pints.

Be loads of every age doing it I reckon. Day on the booze planned but haven’t been out in months, plenty will be flagging after a few hours. Not me like cos am git hard and can drink loads
More thinking on weekends when weather not great or if want to move on etc

Under the thermb
I’ve drank constantly throughout the last year and I’ve got a beerpunp in the kitchen. You can shove shivering in a pub car park and holding a pint glass in a woolen mitt up your strasse!

What the fuck?!? :eek:

Last edited:
Just went for a walk with the hope of getting a table somewhere. Two local pubs were full. Walk in only and queues to get in. Shame as sun got out and gasping for a pint

I’ve drank constantly throughout the last year and I’ve got a beerpunp in the kitchen. You can shove shivering in a pub car park and holding a pint glass in a woolen mitt up

I can vouch for this , def put some timber on when I went past couple week back

Back