Can’t believe people really that desperate for a drink...

Cant believe people are that desperate to moan that they'll complain about people going out with their mates having a good time while they're in with their takeaway unlimited panda buffet touching themselves to Lara Croft from the original Tomb Raider on their PS1.
Got one here lads!

Be calling in sick on Tuesday with hyperthermia.

Cant believe people are that desperate to moan that they'll complain about people going out with their mates having a good time while they're in with their takeaway unlimited panda buffet touching themselves to Lara Croft from the original Tomb Raider on their PS1.

Can’t believe people are that desperate to moan about other people not going out and playing on Tomb Raider on their PS1, whilst touching themselves with a panda.

Or some other similar shite like that.

Got one here lads!

Be calling in sick on Tuesday with hyperthermia.
The day off work will give me ample time to stuff my face with takeaway and touch myself to crash bandicoot so every cloud mate!
Can’t believe people are that desperate to moan about other people not going out and playing on Tomb Raider on their PS1, whilst touching themselves with a panda.

Or some other similar shite like that.
Aye that as well!

Nope not booked in anywhere. I’m boycotting shops, pubs and restaurants (and zoos, theme parks etc in the unlikely event I get invited to one of those) until the county cricket grounds are open
I’m not boycotting them but I don’t plan to return to pubs till maybe August if things have settled down by then

If as many people are missing the pub as they make out they'll be building new ones
I want the pubs to make a few quid but it won't be from me .
Match days and very occasional afternoon sesh is all I do these days .
Add in a Wetherspoons breakfast and that’s me done. 6 nights a week 25 year ago, not even 6 nights a year pre-lockdown.

Back