Can’t believe people really that desperate for a drink...

I’ve drank constantly throughout the last year and I’ve got a beerpunp in the kitchen. You can shove shivering in a pub car park and holding a pint glass in a woolen mitt up your strasse!

What the fuck?!? :eek:

Yep... was necessary, hadn’t been cut since November.

I hope the Regaine lot are seeing this post with envy in their hearts

Had a pint with me da in the beer garden down the kings. Almost full, been like that all day apparently. Mostly youngns.

They said the weather was fine all day but when I went in at 8 it was starting to get chilly. Didn't seem to be bothering most people. Town looked fairly busy.

5 weeks of this then it's game on. I'm sure the weather will get warmer over the next few weeks as well.

Just good to see people out and about, mixing, having a laugh.

My mates birthday this week so we’ve booked some places for Saturday. No benches in car parks as far as I’m aware. Can’t wait to be honest.

We normally stand around in the middle of winter freezing our knackers off watching some shite footballers running about. If I can put up with watching Lee Camp’s ponytail for 90 minutes in the frost I’ll be ok on Saturday. Although like the footy, it’ll be a right spoiler if it’s windy as fuck.

Back