Calls for a national inquiry into grooming gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a massive coincidence that so many of these "nonces first and foremost" just happened to be from the same community, working in the same companies and shops.
...and a lot of close family and friend relationships between the paedos.
Quite an amazing coincidence when you have fathers and sons, uncles, cousins and lifelong friends all involved in the same behaviour. Almost like it’s not seen as a bad thing to be doing and quite normal

Have any of them mentioned their faith and what they've been taught as a defence for their actions ? it would make sense to if you're simply following the good book
From one of the victims

Referring to the scum who committed paedophilia

The grooming and rape for profit and pleasure seen in the towns of Northern England is a by-product of that same medieval attitude to non-Muslim (and usually white) women. This was evident in 2014, when seventeen men and one woman were tried for grooming and trafficking in Newcastle. All seventeen men were Muslim. Amidst the heinous details of the crimes, Newcastle Crown Court was also informed of the ‘contempt’ these men had for white women.

One piece of evidence was an incident in which one of the perpetrators was caught by a white, female ticket inspector travelling on public transport without a ticket. He yelled at her, ‘All white women are only good for one thing, for men like me to f–k and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth.’

To the minority of Muslim men who still subscribe to this attitude, white, unveiled females are neither chaste not protected, and are as such easy targets for sex.

The majority seem to know what grooming is ,your version may need googling for many
Because grooming is the sanitised PC media version,it doesn't depict cigarette-ends stubbed out on a 12 year old girls thigh,or her clothes ripped off,sodomised,passed around between groups of guys old enough to be her father,grooming doesn't conjure up visions of any of that.

Because grooming is the sanitised PC media version,it doesn't depict cigarette-ends stubbed out on a 12 year old girls thigh,or her clothes ripped off,sodomised,passed around between groups of guys old enough to be her father,grooming doesn't conjure up visions of any of that.
It does to me ,I think you underestimate people

From one of the victims

Referring to the scum who committed paedophilia

The grooming and rape for profit and pleasure seen in the towns of Northern England is a by-product of that same medieval attitude to non-Muslim (and usually white) women. This was evident in 2014, when seventeen men and one woman were tried for grooming and trafficking in Newcastle. All seventeen men were Muslim. Amidst the heinous details of the crimes, Newcastle Crown Court was also informed of the ‘contempt’ these men had for white women.

One piece of evidence was an incident in which one of the perpetrators was caught by a white, female ticket inspector travelling on public transport without a ticket. He yelled at her, ‘All white women are only good for one thing, for men like me to f–k and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth.’

To the minority of Muslim men who still subscribe to this attitude, white, unveiled females are neither chaste not protected, and are as such easy targets for sex.
I get every bit of this but I don't buy into them following the good book to think like this and putting the blame at Islam.Its an easy cop out.Its passed down like it has been all over the globe for centuries .Not always as vicious and nasty as this but its still passed down .The bit about they all knew each other ,that's all lads gang mentality as well ,safety in numbers .
They think we hate them,some of us do,and some of them hate us ,not all
There was a lad couldn't fill his 20ltr tub up at the garage last night and he walked out shouting the vilest nasty sexist shit I've ever heard at the women who refused to serve him ,something along the lines of f***ing scum ugly whore
Not at all,some people are insulated from lifes harsh realities,thats a fact of life.
We may chose to not go into the warts and all of a case but I don't know anyone who reads grooming and doesn't know what it is and what that would mean .Maybe the softness of the word makes it accessible to talk about with potential targets of a young age

Last edited:
I get every bit of this but I don't buy into them following the good book to think like this and putting the blame at Islam.Its an easy cop out.Its passed down like it has been all over the globe for centuries .Not always as vicious and nasty as this but its still passed down .The bit about they all knew each other ,that's all lads gang mentality as well ,safety in numbers .
There was a lad couldn't fill his 20ltr tub up at the garage last night and he walked out shouting the vilest nasty sexist shit I've ever heard at the women who refused to serve him ,something along the lines of f***ing scum ugly whore
It does seem to me ( from an outside point of view) that there is an issue with the culture at the heart of these communities in which non-muslims are seen as "different" and therefore lesser than their own girls. If a group of blokes are inclined to want to brutally attack young girls it can't do any harm in their own minds if their religion allows it ( or even encourages it). If this allows them to justify it to each other it is part of the problem.

The vast majority of Muslims are as abhorrent of these actions as the rest of us. Unfortunately some communities seem to be so isolated and insular that they seem to consider their own rules and ethics are allowed to override the laws and values we adhere to. If those laws and ethics are heavily influenced by the countries they are originally from it cannot be a good thing for integration into what we consider decent society

Seems people/groups can't just be a set of horrible cunts any more. There has to be something extra involved to properly spice things up.
I thought his comment was being sarcastic. :lol:

We may chose to not go into the warts and all of a case but I don't know anyone who reads grooming and doesn't know what it is and what that would mean .Maybe the softness of the word makes it accessible to talk about with potential targets of a young age
What about the fact that it's been repeated all across the country?

The same every time?

And these groups didn't know each other, it wasn't co-ordinated. They just did it.

Do you not think that speaks to a higher problem in the what these people have been brought up to think?

Last edited:
I thought his comment was being sarcastic. :lol:

What about the fact that it's been repeated all across the country?

The same every time?

And these groups didn't know each other, it wasn't co-ordinated. They just did it.

Do you not think that speaks to a higher problem in the what these people have been brought up to think?
Fair point but I don't think the operator manual they clearly follow is the Koran .I said on another thread we have mad paedos too we're just not as organised
Softness of the word,thats the one.
Like I say you don't need shouting and and lots of pictures and detail for people to understand stuff

Last edited:
Fair point but I don't think the operator manual they clearly follow is the Koran .I said on another thread we have mad paedos too we're just not as organised

Like I say you don't need shouting and and lots of pictures and detail for people to understand stuff
It's not an operator manual for for how to be a paedo.

It's an operator manual for how you should run your life, how the world should work, everything.

And it infects the mentality of people, it's part of their culture, they base their political systems on this, they run their life on this.

I think this is the problem with the disconnect some of us have to people who grow up in these cultures.

The mentality is not the same as your average paedophile. They don't hide this stuff in shame, they get others in on it, their friends, their family. They think this is their right.

"They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten. "

Last edited:
Virtually every culture was/is ruled by men ,and everyone and everything was fair game for them to use regardless of location or faith

The more progressive societies have addressed it

Is grooming not a more gradual process where the victims are almost complicit ? as opposed to just doing what you like to someone

But "grooming" is a euphemistic word. Like calling Heroin a recreational stimulant.

Do we have ‘mad paedos’ that operate across families, and lifelong friends in towns after towns.
I could accept that there maybe the odd family or people that have grown up with each other doing this.
However in every town pretty much where these crimes have been committed it’s the same family and friends group, living within the same geographic area committing crimes with the same methods time and time again.
If this doesn’t set alarm bells off about south Asian family groups, friendship groups about their attitudes to young white girls I don’t know what will🤷‍♂️

There’s also plenty of second generation lads wishing the groups carrying on the behaviour even though they’ve been brought up in the uk and went through our school system so they were obviously getting their pointers within the home and community on what and what isn’t acceptable behaviour
Within not wishin*

Last edited:
Do we have ‘mad paedos’ that operate across families, and lifelong friends in towns after towns.
I could accept that there maybe the odd family or people that have grown up with each other doing this.
However in every town pretty much where these crimes have been committed it’s the same family and friends group, living within the same geographic area committing crimes with the same methods time and time again.
If this doesn’t set alarm bells off about south Asian family groups, friendship groups about their attitudes to young white girls I don’t know what will🤷‍♂️

There’s also plenty of second generation lads wishing the groups carrying on the behaviour even though they’ve been brought up in the uk and went through our school system so they were obviously getting their pointers within the home and community on what and what isn’t acceptable behaviour
Within not wishin*
It'd be interesting to see what schools these people went to actually.

Anyone taking bets on faith schools? :rolleyes:

It'd be interesting to see what schools these people went to actually.

Anyone taking bets on faith schools? :rolleyes:
Nowt to do with faith or how they grow up in within the communities and their moral values and attitude to abusing young white girls iirc

People can chuck out as many excuses as they like, the girls cooperated or contrived to put themselves in such situations, 🙄The girls were tearaways/ wasters 🙄, but we get back every time to the same groups of fellas repeatedly, same methods, same makeup of groups, both familial and life long friends, the same south Asian communities that when all this comes to light feigns surprise that this has happened within their communities 🙄 and the self same blind eye shown from coppers and council services who apparently are there to protect the girls, unless that memo was lost and they too get off with an excuse and a shrug of the shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back