Calls for a national inquiry into grooming gangs.

Have you changed your mind? Do you think there will be a national enquiry now? Because on post #66 you seemed to be agreeing with Mr Hill that any enquiry would be on a scale never seen before and that it was unlikely to happen
Hoping for one.

Wouldn’t bank on it!
As for the highly likeable naz shah in the tweet this is the horrid specimen that tweeted girls should keep quiet in the interests of diversity, tweeted some absolute shite about Israel, and if I’m not mistaken, when Winnie Mandela died said referenced matches and necklaces and liberating this country.
Mind, she was made women’s and equalities minister for labour so she must be saying something that resonates😳

There’ll be no inquiry because the coppers, local authorities, political parties and Pakistani communities would be butchered with the findings

Last edited:
Wouldn’t bank on it!
As for the highly likeable naz shah in the tweet this is the horrid specimen that tweeted girls should keep quiet in the interests of diversity, tweeted some absolute shite about Israel, and if they m not mistaken, when Winnie Mandela died said referenced matches and necklaces and liberating this country.
Mind, she was made women’s and equalities minister for labour so she must be saying something that resonates😳
Maybe a public inquiry will ask Jeremy Corbyn why Naz Shah was rewarded for her "efforts". While Sarah Champion was punished for her's.

Maybe a public inquiry will ask Jeremy Corbyn why Naz Shah was rewarded for her "efforts". While Sarah Champion was punished for her's.
So what first interested you in the 1000’s of votes that allowed you to overlook such shitty behaviour mr corbyn?
Saying that he’s not the first political leader to chuck people under the bus for power

Lets hope not.
Ahh. Nice to see you more positive about it than you were last week. Suddenly, it seems that I'm not talking bullshit anymore and indeed, you believe as much as me that national enquiry is entirely possible if the will is there.

Ahh. Nice to see you more positive about it than you were last week. Suddenly, it seems that I'm not talking bullshit anymore and indeed, you believe as much as me that national enquiry is entirely possible if the will is there.
You talk so much bullshit on the subject it's hard to keep up in all honesty.

No I don't think putting together a public inquiry on the matter will be easy, nor do I think it will happen.

Having said that I hope it does go ahead, it's urgently needed.

OFSTED chief inspector Amanda spielman is chatting on SKY about library books found in the al hijrah school in Birmingham telling how its ok for a man to beat his wife and there is no rape within marriage,she has also touched on grooming gangs,she just said parents need educating on undiscussable topics.

OFSTED chief inspector Amanda spielman is chatting on SKY about library books found in the al hijrah school in Birmingham telling how its ok for a man to beat his wife and there is no rape within marriage,she has also touched on grooming gangs,she just said parents need educating on undiscussable topics.
Horrible ,all of it .The religion behind it ,the people the lot.

set of cünts.

I'm not. Islam and Islamic nationalism in Pakistan are not the same thing. Islamic nationalism allowed a Christian woman to be chased from her country for infecting water with her faith. That's witchcraft and nothing to do with Islam. That's what we've imported from Pakistan...in pockets. Nationalism. The same nationalism we used to have - I am better than you because I'm British and you're from the colonies...I'm superior. But now it's - I'm better than you because I'm a Pakistani Muslim and you disgrace yourselves...I am superior.

That's your problem. You see me type the word, Islam and you become an exited little puppy. 'See. See, he said it - he said Islam'.
A little too nuanced for him I'm afraid.

Back