Calling SMB veg growers

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date

So that's east. No bother.

Hew @Butcher's Coat where is the best position for the shed and greenhouses with this info?

Doesn't really matter where the shed goes.
Personally I would site the greenhouse & tunnel with the ridge of the greenhouse going from North to South. This is so the plants will get the sun from the East in the morning and the from the West in the afternoon/evening.

Doesn't really matter where the shed goes.
Personally I would site the greenhouse & tunnel with the ridge of the greenhouse going from North to South. This is so the plants will get the sun from the East in the morning and the from the West in the afternoon/evening.
In the middle of the plot?

In the middle of the plot?

Aye, why not, that will give good access all around in order to clean the glass etc, and move stuff in and out.

Does the plot have water by the way??:eek:
There might be a need for a water tank/cube if not.
I have a water tank at the back of my shed like.;)

Aye, give iz all the above info anarl @Morphious
Rhubarb is top left hand corner where there is a high fence all along the width of the plot.
Cherry Tree middle of the X axis against the entrance fence. Was thinking shed left hand side of the cherry Tree (bottom left corner).
There is water points every so often too
Cheers for all your help guys

Rhubarb is top left hand corner where there is a high fence all along the width of the plot.
Cherry Tree middle of the X axis against the entrance fence. Was thinking shed left hand side of the cherry Tree (bottom left corner).
There is water points every so often too
Cheers for all your help guys
Its not Red Machine allotments?

If you're doing a tunnel, consider the prevailing wind direction...
Ours gets violent westerly winds so runs east to west meaning blow-through rather than battering

Back