Calling RAWA out for red card protest (or similar)

But this is where we have been banging our head against a brick wall for a lot longer than 4 months and inevitably the realisation has come home to roost in that time...

DCM - Refusal to get a proven one has cost us a lot of points

CF - Refusal to get a proven one has cost us a lot of points

Get rid of Danny Bath - Lyndon Gooch - Pritchard - Shocking decisions

I honestly believe if we still had the same team that got us promoted from league 1 with the addition of a top quality CF & DCM and not bought / loaned the following we would be up and around the top 2 now without a doubt

Bradley Dack, Rusyn, Styles, Hjelde, Pembele, Burstow, Seelt & Semedo

Thats 8 bloody players who have offered nothing (an sorry Rusyn is no where near even though we like him..hes miles off) - shocking when you see that waste (quantity over quality does not and will never work)
I forgot Triantis and Mayender off that list so thats 10 players.....a full team thats not good enough

The last 4 months definitely feels we are back at that place without a doubt!
Had a look last night and were nearly on the same losses as last years relagated teams.
Only difference is we’ve won a handful more than draws. Very small marging to do that especially with shite forwards n a shaky defence.
Ie take Clarke out of this season n we’d likely be down.

Had a look last night and were nearly on the same losses as last years relagated teams.
Only difference is we’ve won a handful more than draws. Very small marging to do that especially with shite forwards n a shaky defence.
Ie take Clarke out of this season n we’d likely be down.
its uncomfortable reading mate

...so we are supposed to sit there and say fuck all??? Deary me man, heard it all now!!
Say what you want, like I just did, but it means fuck all to anybody with any influence at the club. And seriously, deary me? Fuck me.
You are the type of person that deserved league 1
Like I give a fuck what you think.
Stick your personal attacks up your arse.
We played shit and got relegated, twice. Fail to see how that is due to anyone having an opinion.
We must "deserve" champions league if people whinge like fuck.

Last edited:
Say what you want, like I just did, but it means fuck all to anybody with any influence at the club. And seriously, deary me? Fuck me.

Like I give a fuck what you think.
Stick your personal attacks up your arse.
We played shit and got relegated, twice. Fail to see how that is due to anyone having an opinion.
We must "deserve" champions league if people whinge like fuck.
Your expletive ridden response says otherwise 😂😂😂

its been the most embarrassing season I can remember. Not for the on the field stuff, because I'm used to that.

But the off the field stuff, BCB, mags game, wrong tickets, lack of phones in the ticket office, Beale, Beale and Hume, Beale and his burner account, Beale and his Best coaching ever, Beale and his ''not worked in London'', refusing to sign players that even national podcasts and media can see we need, instead signing players on loan from the division below, and sending new signings off to play in Scottish dev squads, Pritchard refusing to play/being sold off

Even when Speakman said in the window ''We are in for amad'' I cringed for some reason. probably because I knew it was him trying to win some fans over, was never happening and he knew it.

I think something for the last home game is needed. They need reminding that this type of bollocks is not acceptable, and they are on their last string of goodwill with the majority of the fanbase.

Whatever the outcome of any RAWA potential protest, at the next meeting they need brought to task on their decision to write off half a season. Hard earned supporters money and they didnt give a fook. They cant deny it was written off, speakman was qouted as saying plodding on. Thats the disgusting part for me and why these wont get another penny.

Back